• Current Donation Goals

Kepa plays .

Looks like he's the No 2 keeper now .

chelboy   

Guessing Kova is playing as we want to see how him and Gilmour work out otherwise leaving Jorginho out makes no sense considering his suspensions. 

chelboy   

I still want to see Tomori try CDM. I think he would help us there from now to the end of the season. 

22 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

If he plays Kepa that would suggest that Kepa is very much No 2 keeper.  I know many think that is or should be the case.  But I doubt it.  I think that Caballero is just going on one of those runs that Frank likes to give most of the players.  Nobody has been excluded in the way that players were excluded in any of the past 3 seasons.  

In which case the cup is more likely to be Caballero's swansong rather than the gift of a game to Kepa.

I'm pretty sure we won't get to the end of the season using a 38 year old keeper who has never been given more than a 1 year contract with us.  Much as I rate him as a solid No2.

Kepa starts. You were wrong once again

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Kepa plays .

For now, that is how I would interpret it.  But like most positions except Jorginho and Tammy, no one has been in possession of a place for more than a month or two.

image.png.c2bd380c229a567abefb6ce985ecfe03.png

Liverpool Adrian, Williams, Van Dijk (c), Gomez, Robertson, Fabinho, Lallana, Minamino, Jones, Mane, Origi. 

Subs Lonergan, Matip, Chirivella, Milner, Firmino, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Looks like a very 2nd choice team from Liverpool, but strong choices on the bench.
Not much scope for caution in our squad.  Good luck Gilmour.  I guess Kovacic will sit in the Jorginho role, he does that fairly well, and Gilmour will run like Kante for 60 mins

just seen Liverpool team, should have stuck with 3 at the back IMO, we should win..

but for me Franks missed a trick

1 minute ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Kepa starts. You were wrong once again

Must be a hundred times I've been wrong so far. That is what happens when one makes predictions.   But it seems to be not me who is counting. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Kepa plays .

His rightful place if we look at form and skill set. 

Rob B   

I’ll say it quietly but I’m a little bit more optimistic having seen the teams.

I’ve changed my Super 6 prediction from 1-3 to 2-2 ! 

9 minutes ago, Never happy said:

just seen Liverpool team, should have stuck with 3 at the back IMO, we should win..

but for me Franks missed a trick

Have to agree. The first thing I think when I see Zouma, Rudiger and Alonso in a back four together is that they're going to be pulled all over the place and this is coming from one of Alonso's biggest fans and someone that thinks Rudi is definitely either CB1 or CB2.