• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   
25 minutes ago, blue moon said:

At risk of being shouted down again, why did we have so few injuries while she was in the hot seat. Was it simply coincidental?

I won't be shouting you down.

I'm sure we never used to have this many injuries, nor did they last so long.

I don't even know who our doctor and physio are these days and I think that's how the club wants it.

paulw66   
12 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I won't be shouting you down.

I'm sure we never used to have this many injuries, nor did they last so long.

I don't even know who our doctor and physio are these days and I think that's how the club wants it.

well Eva made sure we weren't going to risk appointing another woman

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

well Eva made sure we weren't going to risk appointing another woman

We've been made scapegoats again - first PL club to sack a black manager, first club to sack a female doctor.    First club to self report a racist incident at Spurs.  What a naughty club this is.

Both Wolves and Spuds drew this weekend. Get the win here and we start to put some distance between us and Spuds and give ourselves a cushion to Wolves. Further Utd play City, so they could/should drop points also. 

We need to fight scratch kick thump and pinch our way to any ugly win in this game. We are going to need to finish above Leicester to make top 4 and they are winning on Monday.

Leo91   

This is a tough game. I'm not taking anything for granted, Everton can win here with our lack of options. Winning tomorrow might be the best result of the season taking into consideration the circumstances.

chara   

Worried about this game..remember a game up there a long time ago with no goalscorer due to injuries etc..wondered where any goal would come from..think Joey boy came good..1-0

But on a brighter note to raise all your spirits thanks to dedicated posters on here...Mrs C has a bunch of Old Jamaica in her case ready for Colorado next week..from WH Smiths in Chichester..or as she put Chi???