• Current Donation Goals

Same here. Everton are a tricky side under Carlo. Hoping to make it to the Bridge ... golf lesson ends 1pm and then an hours drive plus 15m walk, so should make it halfway through the first half traffic permitting.

Congrats to Mrs Chara, wd never have thought to look among the magazines in Smiths. Could she locate KitKat Caramac for me?

chara   
44 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Same here. Everton are a tricky side under Carlo. Hoping to make it to the Bridge ... golf lesson ends 1pm and then an hours drive plus 15m walk, so should make it halfway through the first half traffic permitting.

Congrats to Mrs Chara, wd never have thought to look among the magazines in Smiths. Could she locate KitKat Caramac for me?

Ah...caramac....sure she would but returns early next week...worried about the Everton game but even more worried about my usual failure at home  inspection upon her return1

Hoping for a Billy G goal..end of a great week for him.......

Sciatika   

9 hours ago, chara said:

Ah...caramac....sure she would but returns early next week...worried about the Everton game but even more worried about my usual failure at home  inspection upon her return1

There are two options, cleaning it or burning it down and claim the insurance.

A very tricky game this and I'm very nervous, I never like playing Everton, it's never a straightforward game for us and under Carlo they're definitely improving. A win here and a win for City in the following game would make for a very good weekend for us, however, a defeat for us could just give United the extra incentive they need to get a result... then it becomes a terrible weekend for us.

If we perform as we did vs Liverpool then I'm confident, but sadly the players seem unable to string two of those performances together at the moment. Must be solid at the back, do not concede early on and must be patient. Giroud will be crucial again for us, he'll need to hold up the ball to send Mount and Barkley in behind... come on Chelsea, please!

• Like 1

Joke bench, James should have started, Willian should have been benched and played Alonso in front of Azpilicueta 

Everton Pickford; Digne, Keane, Holgate, Sidibe, Bernard, Davies, Gomes, Sigurdsson (c); Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison.

Subs Steckelenburg, Mina, Baines, Gordon, Iwobi, Walcott, Kean.

image.png

Ham   

We could get bullied here. Their performance against us at goodison was the ugliest I've seen since Wimbledon in the 80s. 

Constant long balls from Pickford and the back 4.  Their midfield won't get too many touches. 

Jasonb   

Decent side given the restrictions with injuries and interesting to see the subs of Anjorin and Broja and wonder if he will see them during the 90.