• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00, Sunday, 8th March, 2020 (Local UK time/date).

JaneB   

My next live one.

Carlo will undoubtedly get a polite round of applause and then hopefully it will be downhill all the way for him 🙏🏻

Jasonb   
On 27/02/2020 at 5:40 PM, JaneB said:

My next live one.

Carlo will undoubtedly get a polite round of applause and then hopefully it will be downhill all the way for him 🙏🏻

Unless we up our game that will be tricky, Richarlison is finding form and even Calvert-Lewin is looking dangerous under Carlo.

Easy win for Chelsea. Neverton are exactly that, NEVER going to beat Chelsea

A 6-0oer I think, feel sorry for Carlo, Chelsea will be unstoppable in this one.

Carlo red carded against United by another one of their tame referees .

We get to face an Everton side whipped into a Frenzy by Duncan Disorderly which really worked to our advantage last time . Not .

Edited by Mark Kelly

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

We get to face an Everton side whipped into a Frenzy by Duncan Disorderly which really worked to our advantage last time . Not .

To be fair, I think Carlo was being clever and thinking to himself, if I get a red card here I can have a hospitality box at Chelsea. 

• Haha 2

Jasonb   
15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Ancelotti laughed when they asked him if Duncan Ferguson would be on the touchline against us.

asvaberg   

Here's the lineup:

Kepa

Zouma- Zouma - Zouma- Zouma

Gilmour - Gilmour - Gilmour - Gilmour

Giroud - Giroud

:)

Edited by asvaberg

paulw66   

I think Kepa has to play. 

Alonso has to play.

Zouma, I would pick. 

Ditto Gilmour.

The rest may depend on fitness and availability. 

Diddymen   

I would give James a few games out. Has been a big leggy recently and Dave played well yesterday