• Current Donation Goals

37 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, just me reading into Frank's comments, so I could be wrong, but it did sound like he still needs to be managed back into a starting place somewhat if indeed he's deemed to earn a starting spot.

Pulisic could be a big player for us in this run-in, he seemed to start coming in to form during his second run in the team, looking forward to seeing more of him in a blue shirt.

I reckon a lot of player might be getting 45 minutes with 5 subs and a huge bench.
Not sure that we should read too much into it.
Given Werner and Ziyech arriving, I should think any CM or AM not getting an average of 45 mins a game from now on is going to be looking for another club.

(I have the odd suggestion, but so might others)

paulw66   
5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I reckon a lot of player might be getting 45 minutes with 5 subs and a huge bench.
Not sure that we should read too much into it.
Given Werner and Ziyech arriving, I should think any CM or AM not getting an average of 45 mins a game from now on is going to be looking for another club.

(I have the odd suggestion, but so might others)

Well Willian and Pedro are off. Just a question of whether and how much and for how long of this mini season they play 

16 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Well Willian and Pedro are off. Just a question of whether and how much and for how long of this mini season they play 

Plus Batshuayi if we can find any takers!

bert19   

3 points essential.  Have to take advantage of others dropping points.

Come On Chelsea!

45 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Come On Chelsea!

The worrying narrative to so much of our season. We watch those around us all drop points, only to then not take advantage of the situation. I hope this is not one of those times.

3 points needed, lets hope we hit the road running unlike some of the others. A bit of space to Utd and close in on Leicester. Welcome back football!

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

Come On Chelsea!

Been a long wait.  For some watching this on TV, the game could well be a 6 pinter.

Sciatika   

Just realised....no beer in the house (except the slug beer!)

17 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Just realised....no beer in the house (except the slug beer!)

amazon delivers in 2 hours