• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ham said:

That second goal, the penalty, was a killer.

Shocking decision by VAR. Clearly off the shoulder. 

I started watching from the 20th minute and they barely got out of their half. Of course, the pen was a joke and they had a bit of a go after going 2 down but Leicester did not really have to do much to be all over them and they never looked like getting anything from the game. 

Edited by King Kante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

Having been stuffed by Leicester, watch them defend for their lives on Saturday........... Awful away ground for us in the relatively recent past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

I don't like us coming up against the lower table teams away from home. The sooner the league follows Serie A and is suspended the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

I don't like us coming up against the lower table teams away from home. The sooner the league follows Serie A and is suspended the better.

Just call it all null and void, and we start again next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Just call it all null and void, and we start again next year. 

Sounds more than reasonable to me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the league got suspended and Dippers were not able to claim the league that would possibly make my year. 

Edited by King Kante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   

Rumours in at least one paper this morning that Dean Smith might be facing the sack.  Please not before Saturday if true, could do without another new manager first game bounce. 

Watching Everton on Sunday and how we dealt with them made me remember just how annoyed I was about us immediately handing them the initiative with the way we played in that game up there earlier in the season.  Not keen to see a repeat of that.  

 

On a more positive note, glad there is no midweek game this week, gives a thin pool of fit players a decent chance to rest for a day or two.  Wonder if we might see Pulisic or RLC on the bench this week? Has anyone heard if there are any behind closed doors or U23 games they might get minutes in before the weekend? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Rumours in at least one paper this morning that Dean Smith might be facing the sack.  Please not before Saturday if true, could do without another new manager first game bounce. 

Watching Everton on Sunday and how we dealt with them made me remember just how annoyed I was about us immediately handing them the initiative with the way we played in that game up there earlier in the season.  Not keen to see a repeat of that.  

 

On a more positive note, glad there is no midweek game this week, gives a thin pool of fit players a decent chance to rest for a day or two.  Wonder if we might see Pulisic or RLC on the bench this week? Has anyone heard if there are any behind closed doors or U23 games they might get minutes in before the weekend? 

 

 

And knowing our luck it'll be JT! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now