• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Villa Park, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17.30, Saturday, 14th March 2020 (Local UK time/date).

chara   

Hey Jane.....as usual your contribution to this site puts a lot of us to shame.... thank you and well done.

JaneB   

Aww Chara, nothing puts you to shame at all.  Your contributions are always ace!!

I've just started helping Michael, or trying to anyway!!  Let's see how it goes :-)  

Ham   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Villa Park, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17.30, Saturday, 14th March 2020 (Local UK time/date).

Get you, moderating 👍

chara   
21 minutes ago, Ham said:

Get you, moderating 👍

Now we all need to behave ourselves....MT can be scary but Jane I suspect will really make us toe the line!!!....and a good thing too!!!

JaneB   
48 minutes ago, Ham said:

Get you, moderating 👍

I know!!! 😂

24 minutes ago, chara said:

Now we all need to behave ourselves....MT can be scary but Jane I suspect will really make us toe the line!!!....and a good thing too!!!

Ha ha I will indeed!!! 👹

Villa Park has surely got to be in the top three worst away grounds for us in the league. Didn't we go something like seven years without winning there? 

18 hours ago, chara said:

Time for a new profile photo, Jane?

Ham   
2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Time for a new profile photo, Jane?

Yeah something authoritative like this 👇

FB_IMG_1484672635282.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Yeah something authoritative like this 👇

FB_IMG_1484672635282.jpg

She can't use that , that's my missus one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1