• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

12 hours ago, Ham said:

Nobly would be a prawn in an intricate chess game. 

If you use a prawn for anything else but eating in this weather, I'm going to smell something fishy. 

• Haha 1

Listen, if my prediction comes true you are all going to look very foolish and the 'world will be my lobster'. 

Now don't wind me up as I'm having a hard time here in France looking after my sisters house. Its jolly hot ( 41 degrees yesterday) I don't know whether to sit on the balcony and watch the river roll by or jump in the heated pool to cool off or start to make a dent in the packed beer fridge. 

JaneB I expect you to keep control of this ugly mob . 

Ham   
50 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Listen, if my prediction comes true you are all going to look very foolish and the 'world will be my lobster'. 

Now don't wind me up as I'm having a hard time here in France looking after my sisters house. Its jolly hot ( 41 degrees yesterday) I don't know whether to sit on the balcony and watch the river roll by or jump in the heated pool to cool off or start to make a dent in the packed beer fridge. 

You may have a pool and a packed beer fridge but you haven't got BT Sport so you'll never know truth from fiction.  

🏊🍺✅

📺⚽❎

36 minutes ago, Ham said:

You may have a pool and a packed beer fridge but you haven't got BT Sport so you'll never know truth from fiction.  

🏊🍺✅

📺⚽❎

This is true but winds up or not it's really painful trying to follow a game via the thread. Nobody actually tells you what's going on , just a lot of this:

OMG what was that!!!??

Well that's it then

Why oh why did Lampard play Keppa again?

Does William actually have a brain? Useless piece of shite!

WILLIAN!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

Kepa  you idiot

Girouds knackered already

GIROUD!!!!!!!!!

Feccccing VAR! Are you joking me?? That's it... never watching football again.

Too slow....Why do we also play too bloody slow. Jorghino is the worse player I have ever seen. 

Without Pulusic we are nothing. Defenders are even worse than last week.

Sack Lampard...Too early...told you.

JORGINHO!!!!!!!!!!

I have made my decision and I'm going fishing this evening. I will be out of range of 4g and any CFCnet nonsense  but I will be back later to say I told you so . So Au revoir my cfcfnet friends. Enjoy the game and Vive La Chels.

• Haha 1

JaneB   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

I will do my best Nobly but you know what Ham is like 🙄

As for Chara, doesn’t matter how many tellings off he gets he just carries on the same 😂

(You are making us all very jealous btw 🤢)

PS. JUST SEEN YOUR LATEST POST. IT SEEMS YOU ARE GOING TO SPOIL OUR FUN. NEVER MIND. HOPE THE FISH ARE ON TO YOU.

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

I have made my decision and I'm going fishing this evening. I will be out of range of 4g and any CFCnet nonsense  but I will be back later to say I told you so . So Au revoir my cfcfnet friends. Enjoy the game and Vive La Chels.

Don't believe a word of it - we'll still wind you up, inventing outrageous lies about what happened off camera.

2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Don't believe a word of it - we'll still wind you up, inventing outrageous lies about what happened off camera.

Got a finger in each ear and singer random song very loudly.

chara   
35 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Got a finger in each ear and singer random song very loudly.

Sur le pont indeed mon grenanola amigo.... hop to it....

chara   
3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

This is true but winds up or not it's really painful trying to follow a game via the thread. Nobody actually tells you what's going on , just a lot of this:

OMG what was that!!!??

Well that's it then

Why oh why did Lampard play Keppa again?

Does William actually have a brain? Useless piece of shite!

WILLIAN!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

Kepa  you idiot

Girouds knackered already

GIROUD!!!!!!!!!

Feccccing VAR! Are you joking me?? That's it... never watching football again.

Too slow....Why do we also play too bloody slow. Jorghino is the worse player I have ever seen. 

Without Pulusic we are nothing. Defenders are even worse than last week.

Sack Lampard...Too early...told you.

JORGINHO!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing ..we have our own Nostrildamis on CFCnet....Nobly I salute you....

Sciatika   

Nostradamus wrote in quatrains. No so much for Nobly, unfortunately.