• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

Watching Bayern in the quarters and semi, onee thing that really annoys me is that we never had Puli for either game. Not saying we would've won or anything but he could've had two European 'statement games' against their high line. 

Not sure where to post this, but has anyone seen anything about any pre-season friendlies at all? I know it's an odd pre-season, but I presume we'll be having some games of some sort, let the new players get some game time etc, they haven't played in a little while.

Ham   
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Not sure where to post this, but has anyone seen anything about any pre-season friendlies at all? I know it's an odd pre-season, but I presume we'll be having some games of some sort, let the new players get some game time etc, they haven't played in a little while.

As there will be no fans the games can be arranged at very short notice.  Our first game is 14/9 so I'd imagine two or three games between next week and then.  

1 hour ago, Ham said:

As there will be no fans the games can be arranged at very short notice.  Our first game is 14/9 so I'd imagine two or three games between next week and then.  

Yeah, that was my thinking too. I noticed Spurs had a friendly today which reminded me I hadn’t seen anything from Chelsea about any fixtures, but I guess it isn’t like any normal pre-season.

Ham   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yeah, that was my thinking too. I noticed Spurs had a friendly today which reminded me I hadn’t seen anything from Chelsea about any fixtures, but I guess it isn’t like any normal pre-season.

Our season was just a bit longer than theirs of course. 

Indeed, going to make for a very strange and short pre-season, tricky to bed in many new players - but will be another odd season I expect, with the window open into October.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Our season was just a bit longer than theirs of course. 

I think they were done by Xmas. 

19 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think they were done by Xmas. 

:}
Not so much the cockerels
Tottenham Hotspur.svg

as a Turkey

ms-turkey.jpg?w968

Sometimes to their surprise earlier
EB2i68SXUAIUvWw.jpg