• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Sorry if this is off topic, but is there a place where we discuss football outside of Chelsea games? Last posts in the general football forum are from mid 2019.

No, not all of them are,  just have a look at the General Football threads.  That's the right place for those discussions even if some of them haven't been used for a while.  

Holymoly   

I fear a non-event without the crowd urging the teams on, followed by the entire team having to self-isolate when they get home.

On 3/11/2020 at 10:26 AM, paulw66 said:

ha, yes! I think running in the nude upset a few, even in Brighton. 

Hey mate I'm from Brighton and we have enough trouble dealing with peoples dangly bits in the Naked Bike Ride....we certainly don't need joggers as well flapping it about in the sea air!

This town gets madder by the minute.

JaneB   

All UEFA competitions including Champions League and Europa League matches due to be played on the 17th and 18th March have been postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak.

The draws for the next rounds, set for the 20th March, have also been postponed.

All in all, a fair solution. For once I unequivocally agree with you, Mr Droy (PS like the icon - hadn't noticed that until now - must keep up)

1 hour ago, blue moon said:

All in all, a fair solution. For once I unequivocally agree with you, Mr Droy (PS like the icon - hadn't noticed that until now - must keep up)

Very recent change - I like to applaud the true heroes, whatever gets reported.  
previously it was this
image.png.fb6a89a9106ad3e806cddce5533d354a.png
next up perhaps
image.jpeg.09ffdad945c8b43db7a7b3dc8781c3f7.jpeg

paulw66   

How many teams in the histroy of the CL have lost the first leg by 3 goals at home, and not been eliminated?

Making history, again. 

• Haha 1