• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

Ham   
1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

I think we can also, in theory, register players that are now back from loan - if any of them are actually at Cobham and in shape.

Perhaps we could sneak in those two academy products Werner and Ziyech. 

They'll never notice.  

• Haha 2

paulw66   
42 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

From UEFA:

Can clubs register new players?

Yes, teams can register a maximum of three new 'List A' players. But there are a couple of caveats:

• Each squad is still limited to 25 List A players (players can be removed to make room);
  • Players must have been already registered and eligible to play for the club at domestic level since 3 February.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/025f-0fd4721b794e-bfa28091239f-1000--changes-for-this-season/?iv=true

What is List B?

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). Clubs are entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season, but the list must be submitted by no later than 24:00CET the day before a match.

Interesting, cheers

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

If we had a fully fit squad, including Pulisic and with Kante on top of his game, I'd say go for it. We don't. We are wheeling out the walking wounded.

If we pick up more injuries in this one, we face the risk of being in a very dark place for the first league game. The task now is even more improbable than it was before Saturday's injuries. It simply isn't worth it.

I think we have got to try our luck. The guys have had a week off. Its the UCL. Imagine if Liverpool had given up on the Barca tie a couple seasons ago.

paulw66   
30 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

I think we have got to try our luck. The guys have had a week off. Its the UCL. Imagine if Liverpool had given up on the Barca tie a couple seasons ago.

Didn't have half their team missing.

bONes   

Let Kepa have a go.

we dont have anything to lose hopefully he can have an ok game to increase sale value.

This match is a strange one. I really cannot tell if we are about to get absolutely pasted or we give it a right good go. It all depends on Bayern's conditioning. 

On 04/08/2020 at 4:15 PM, bONes said:

Let Kepa have a go.

we dont have anything to lose hopefully he can have an ok game to increase sale value.

Nah, Kepa is now in Drinky territory. His wages make him a top 10 earner in the world for his position and everyone knows he is average. I'll be amazed if we get a loan with us paying half his wages. 

bONes   
4 hours ago, King Kante said:

Nah, Kepa is now in Drinky territory. His wages make him a top 10 earner in the world for his position and everyone knows he is average. I'll be amazed if we get a loan with us paying half his wages. 

I'm thinking what his stats are pre Sarri sub incident and after. Anybody knows?

3 minutes ago, bONes said:

I'm thinking what his stats are pre Sarri sub incident and after. Anybody knows?

No idea, but there was no particular criticism for him on here on his subsequent performances until he was playing for Fran (hint - about fans not managers).
Still think Zola took the blame for that one.  

bONes   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

No idea, but there was no particular criticism for him on here on his subsequent performances until he was playing for Fran (hint - about fans not managers).
Still think Zola took the blame for that one.  

Right.

Who knows how that situation affected him personally, he looked pretty decent until then..