• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

6 minutes ago, bONes said:

Right.

Who knows how that situation affected him personally, he looked pretty decent until then.. 

He looked pretty decent till the end of the season is my point.
For Spain he played his first non-friendly 4 weeks after the LC final and kept his place for 6/7 Euro qualifiers through to the end of 2019 (Spain hasn't played since).

paulw66   
12 hours ago, bONes said:

I'm thinking what his stats are pre Sarri sub incident and after. Anybody knows?

In the league, we conceded 6 goals in the remaining 12 games, and 6 goals in the remaining 7 Europa league ties; so 12 in 19. 

Next. 

10 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

For anyone who hasn't seen it, the CFCnet Awards voting will close after the Bayern game. 

I'm hoping this year there will be a Gold Star Award. If possible I'd like to put forward the following nominations:

A) Jane

B) Jane

C) Jane

Use your vote wisely!

• Like 1

Ham   
1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

Kissarse

Yeah Nobly had gone down in my estimation with that post.

Shameful.

• Haha 2

JaneB   
2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I'm hoping this year there will be a Gold Star Award. If possible I'd like to put forward the following nominations:

A) Jane

B) Jane

C) Jane

Use your vote wisely!

Hey Nobly, you’ve obviously been drinking too much red wine in France, but thanks 😊 

kratos   

A) Jane

B) Jane

C) Jane

Use your vote wisely!

This reminds when c.ronaldo got voted for both awards but it's a tough choice but my gut says Jane.

• Haha 1

chara   

A) Jane

B) Jane

C) Jane

Use your vote wisely!

Thanks NB.....after reading this I was struggling to choose A) B) or C)...so may I nominate Jane?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, JaneB said:

Hey Nobly, you’ve obviously been drinking too much red wine in France, but thanks 😊 

Maybe it was the heat Jane. Its 41 degrees here today! Worse thing is I'm not going to be able to see the come back of all come backs tomorrow night. I'm relying on the match thread to keep me up to date. My preditiction is our first goal within 15 mins, then another just before half time and the third midway through second half. We then obviously beat the pesky Germans in a pen shoot out. 

But seriously,  well done for keeping us boys in order in a calm and unobtrusive way. I hope MT is enjoying a bit of 'me time down under' as you hold the fort. 

Edited by NoblyBobly
  • Thanks 1