• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Bayern Munich 4 Chelsea 1 (7 - 1 on aggregate)

Ham   
29 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Maybe it was the heat Jane. Its 41 degrees here today! Worse thing is I'm not going to be able to see the come back of all come backs tomorrow night. I'm relying on the match thread to keep me up to date. My preditiction is our first goal within 15 mins, then another just before half time and the third midway through second half. We then obviously beat the pesky Germans in a pen shoot out. 

But seriously,  well done for keeping us boys in order in a calm and unobtrusive way. I hope MT is enjoying a bit of 'me time down under' as you hold the fort. 

Everyone on here could conspire in the wind up of all wind ups if we put our heads together 🤔

• Haha 1

chara   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Everyone on here could conspire in the wind up of all wind ups if we put our heads together 🤔

Oh Ham...would WE do that?....or as Dell Boy might put it...Moi?..mon petite crossauntie....

• Haha 1

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, chara said:

Oh Ham...would WE do that?....or as Dell Boy might put it...Moi?..mon petite crossauntie....

Mais oui, bonnet de douche 👍🏻

Ham   
20 minutes ago, chara said:

Nobly would be a prawn in an intricate chess game.  Like shooting fish in a barrow. 

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Mais oui, bonnet de douche 👍🏻

Creme de la menthe of comments Jane.  

JaneB   
7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Nobly would be a prawn in an intricate chess game.  Like shooting fish in a barrow. 

Creme de la menthe of comments Jane.  

Mange tout Ham, mange tout 🤪

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Bain Marie!

• Haha 1

chara   

Hmm..I have just shown Mr's C the last few exchanges.....she said something like.."You are all flaming crazy"..and I said..."Moi?'.

JaneB   
5 minutes ago, chara said:

Hmm..I have just shown Mr's C the last few exchanges.....she said something like.."You are all flaming crazy"..and I said..."Moi?'.

😂😂😂

We are all crazy Mrs C!!! It’s a Chelsea thing 🙃💙

Ham   
13 minutes ago, chara said:

Au Cointreau, Mrs C. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm right here Ham!!!!!