• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 0 Chelsea 1

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Just 7 games + cup left and we do have a big squad, with plenty of score for subs, I don't see the purpose of rests right now (and where did Kante go?)

Best team is

Kepa

Azpi   Rudiger  Christensen  Alonso

Kante Jorginho Mount

Willian Tammy Pulisic

So pick them for the first 45 mins.  At most rest one FB for James.

8 games + possibly 2 more in the cup, so a max of 10 left, but that's in the space of 8 weeks (although 9 if you make it to the final), so for me, the cup has to be the time to rest players. I'd personally do the opposite of what you've done and give more of the key players a rest and bring them on if needed. West Ham on Wednesday is far more important than today vs Leicester IMO.

As for Kante, I'll confess, I forgot him when putting the bench together - let's throw him in instead of Barkley.

chelboy   

We might see this

James Zouma Rudiger Azpi

Kova Jorg   RLC

Pedro Tammy Pulisic. 

After the City game we need rotation for this as we put in a lot of running in that game. The last thing we need is injuries. 

11 hours ago, Ham said:

You're forgetting that we might have a few CL games to play as well 🙄

Not till August and the cup and league are over.

In fact getting to the semi gives us means pushing Liverpool back to a spare mid week slot afterwards,  Last PL game is Sun July 26.  FA cup is Sat Aug 1st,  Bayern M is Sat Aug 8th.

The effect on our League campaign is minimal, and playing (and winning) the final might even make the boys give it a go at BM.

11 hours ago, Ham said:

You're forgetting that we might have a few CL games to play as well 🙄

Christ, I'd forgotten about that Bayern second leg. Is it awful to wonder if there is any point whatsoever turning up?

Leicester haven't looked themselves since the restart. Is this a good chance to land a punch? I'd bring James and Abraham in, but more to rotate than rest as such.

Edited by thevelourfog

3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Christ, I'd forgotten about that Bayern second leg. Is it awful to wonder if there is any point whatsoever turning up?

Certainly anyone who got a refund for the away trip is probably grateful.

Not sure why the teamsheet comes out on twitter 5 mins before anywhere else.

I am happy with that team, I think itnis a good opportunity to keep/get everyone fit with rotation.

No Jorginho, looks like his days may be numbered here. Particularly if young Billy has another good game.

EbmrezSWoAAcvdK.jpeg.jpg

chelboy   

Not sure about Emerson being thrown in there. He hasn’t looked interested in playing for us in his last few appearances.

Kante could do with rotating but I am guessing he wont start against West Ham.

Not looking good for Jorginho if I am honest.  

So, no Alison, VDV or Mane? Suicidal tactics from the manager. 

• Haha 1