• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Coronavirus COVID-19

JaneB   

@Stim

If it's not breaching your privacy, where are you?

chara   

Colorado update.....more snow end of last week..1/2" overnight..doesn't raise any response here as is considered insignificant!....only mentioned it because as a kid going to school in 1/2" of snow was awesome.

Cases in Co just under 600...6 or 7 deaths depending on reporting source.....first reported case in my County but don't know where.

Mrs C has started to refer to me as Stumpy..the Walter Brennan character in "Rio Bravo"...her usual ploy when I haven't shaved for a "while"..my defence this time was.."I don't want to use community water resources that children might need"...sounded good to me..."We have a well" was her somewhat heavily sarcastic reply....

As you all may know marijuana is legally sold in Pot Shops here....seems sales have rocketed....

Keep safe everyone.

JaneB   
46 minutes ago, chara said:

Colorado update.....more snow end of last week..1/2" overnight..doesn't raise any response here as is considered insignificant!....only mentioned it because as a kid going to school in 1/2" of snow was awesome.

Cases in Co just under 600...6 or 7 deaths depending on reporting source.....first reported case in my County but don't know where.

Mrs C has started to refer to me as Stumpy..the Walter Brennan character in "Rio Bravo"...her usual ploy when I haven't shaved for a "while"..my defence this time was.."I don't want to use community water resources that children might need"...sounded good to me..."We have a well" was her somewhat heavily sarcastic reply....

As you all may know marijuana is legally sold in Pot Shops here....seems sales have rocketed....

Keep safe everyone.

The more I hear about Mrs. C the more awesome she becomes!!

Keep safe you two :-)

chara   

Me practising Social distancing as defined by Mrs C

IMG_3569.jpeg

• Haha 2

JaneB   

There's a caravan in the distance, is that significant?

chara   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

There's a caravan in the distance, is that significant?

Yep

JaneB   

Oh, ok 🤔

paulw66   
17 hours ago, chara said:

Me practising Social distancing as defined by Mrs C

IMG_3569.jpeg

Looks nothing like you!