• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Coronavirus COVID-19

kratos   
13 hours ago, JaneB said:

Aww that is adorable Chara thank you.  Those ears ❤️ You are very kind.  That beautiful creature looks a bit like I feel atm, except I'm on the inside looking out. 

Chara was probably thinking "you lucky little sod."

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2020 at 11:10 AM, r.bartlett said:

(she does have a lot of positives about the old regime so it's not an anti communist rant)

An ideology that killed 100m+ deserves a rant every now and then;) 

1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

:) - you having problems with arithmetic today , Ghost?

chara   

Hey JaneB...ears...it is a young mule deer.and the ears are like..well....a mule's.........

Mrs C takes the photo's and I get her to send them to my files...may not sound much but for me it is like a giant technical leap forward actually getting them on the forum!

Keep Safe.....

• Like 1

chara   

As we wait for more snow this pm....only 2" so no biggy.....pix are the REAL South Park...hope you enjoy.

STAY SAFE!

IMG_3722.jpeg

IMG_3725 (1).jpeg

22 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yemen?  The supply of ISIS?  Stuff in Nigeria?  Increased sanctions on Iran?  You are happy to ignore that for an animal market?  I think that is where we differ.  

Funny isn't it? Brits are happy to forgive Blair for a million dead Iraqis, but a very tiny small segment of the Chinese population feeding on non-farm raised animals? HERESY

I'm against the concept of eating animals altogether but the entire "wet markets" issue has just become an excuse to bash the Chinese with.

8 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Yes I very much agree capitalism and its mutant offspring neoliberalism need to be called out.

Ham   
Just now, Tammy's right foot said:

Funny isn't it? Brits are happy to forgive Blair for a million dead Iraqis, but a very tiny small segment of the Chinese population feeding on non-farm raised animals? HERESY

I'm against the concept of eating animals altogether but the entire "wet markets" issue has just become an excuse to bash the Chinese with.

The eating of the animals isn't the issue. What is it with you and Comrade Droy?

It's the boiling dogs alive in oil and skinning dogs alive that's the effing issue.

Pure unnecessary evil for the sake of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JaneB   
7 hours ago, chara said:

Hey JaneB...ears...it is a young mule deer.and the ears are like..well....a mule's.........

Mrs C takes the photo's and I get her to send them to my files...may not sound much but for me it is like a giant technical leap forward actually getting them on the forum!

Keep Safe.....

Well done you 👏🏻 Keep them coming.

I'll try.......

15 minutes ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Yes I very much agree capitalism and its mutant offspring neoliberalism need to be called out.

Look up the Yulin dog market.

Skinning dogs alive because they believe it makes the meat taste sweeter.

Also the way in which they are trafficked and stored is shocking. It’s as if they actually get a kick out of being as horrific and cruel as they can be, making them suffer just because they can.

I understand that cultures have different beliefs and ways of doing things, but this kind of behaviour, no. There’s no excuse for it, it needs to be stopped now.

• Thanks 1