• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Coronavirus COVID-19

Holymoly   

To all those suffering from tragedy and distress caused my this pandemic I offer my heartfelt condolences. The world has changed.

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Bob and Mark, sending you both lots of love and hope things start to look up.

Puts moaning about the Chels into perspective. 

Yep , thanks for the love mate , appreciated .

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Bob and Mark, sending you both lots of love and hope things start to look up.

Puts moaning about the Chels into perspective. 

And from me. Very sad to hear. Condolences to you both.

Goodness, my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones especially in these circumstances.  Puts all our petty moans and groans into perspective really

Wishing all those who have and are suffering hardship as a result of this virus, my very best wishes.

Our football club is the one piece of common ground we share, in some respects it's good to have the game back being played - gives us something else to put our minds to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, East Lower said:

Wishing all those who have and are suffering hardship as a result of this virus, my very best wishes.

Our football club is the one piece of common ground we share, in some respects it's good to have the game back being played - gives us something else to put our minds to.

Yes, much as it would have been nice to see the Scousers have to wait another year

Ham   

Football's way of dealing with the disease gets sillier and sillier by the day. 

Palace players flew up to Liverpool bit they will each return home in individual, sanitised people carriers to avoid any chance of the disease spreading.

Screw the environment and screw common sense. 

• Haha 1

These crowd noises get more and more foolish: I may have misheard Carefree earlier in the Scouse/Palace match, but surely I heard Superfrankie Lampard just now?

Ham   
7 minutes ago, blue moon said:

These crowd noises get more and more foolish: I may have misheard Carefree earlier in the Scouse/Palace match, but surely I heard Superfrankie Lampard just now?

What your actually heard was Sky playing "F**k off Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history".

20200624_205454.jpg

Edited by Ham