• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Manchester City 1

Blue Rod   
5 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Gilmour ahead of Jorg as a sub is interesting. Surprised Jorg hasn’t been even brought on today. 

Granted they don't play in the same position, but I would place Jorg way ahead of Mount. Why Mason Mount keeps getting picked is a mystery. At best he is a Championship player. 

chelboy   

Made hard work of that even when they had 10 men. Subs should have been earlier. Big 3 points. Game plan worked in the end. 

Leo91   

Broke my promise of not watching any football. Just had to switch it on after they scored. Huge win. From what I saw we look dangerous on the break.

Just now, blue moon said:

Sticks in my throat, but congrats to pool. Deserved it. (Throws up)

Well done Liverpool ..best team this season and to all the decent pool supporters . The others can do one. But for me this game was about us. 3 fantastic points and a big scalp. I think we are going to get 4th which will be one hell of an achievement.

Fantastic now to make sure I dont put the news on or go to a news website for a while

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well done Liverpool ..best team this season and to all the decent pool supporters . The others can do one. But for me this game was about us. 3 fantastic points and a big scalp. I think we are going to get 4th which will be one hell of an achievement.

Absolutely. The kids are alright.