• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Manchester City 1

3 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

One thing that glared out to me was Azpi spotting Tammy and he made the wrong run. Got to get better understanding, they need to have a word after the game and discuss where the ball goes in that situation. 

Tammy doesnt make the dangerous runs, hopefully he can still learn it

Leo91   
5 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Tammy doesnt make the dangerous runs, hopefully he can still learn it

Well he came inside to get goal side of the defender, that is the dangerous run. But in this scenario he should have stayed on his shoulder.

12 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

One thing that glared out to me was Azpi spotting Tammy and he made the wrong run. Got to get better understanding, they need to have a word after the game and discuss where the ball goes in that situation. 

I thought Tammy was poor in that situation and made a bad run to the far post

Rob B   
12 minutes ago, Whataloadofballacks said:

There is literally no post-match analysis. Why are they acting like the Liverpool title win was unexpected? Painful stuff.

Totally agree.  Surely there could have been a “press the red button” for Liverpool fanzone etc 

Leo91   
2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

I thought Tammy was poor in that situation and made a bad run to the far post

He had space though and the ball Azpi played would actually have been perfect.

Rob B   
31 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Granted they don't play in the same position, but I would place Jorg way ahead of Mount. Why Mason Mount keeps getting picked is a mystery. At best he is a Championship player. 

Eh?  This is surely a wind-up. Mason was the best player on the pitch versus Villa and ran more than anyone tonight.  Yes he become more clinical in the final third but he is 21 years old and playing his first season in the premier league.  The way he closes down at pace is a managers dream...

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Totally agree.  Surely there could have been a “press the red button” for Liverpool fanzone etc 

Yeah, I thought the same. I think the worst feature was the wall of Liverpool fans on Zoom calls. Why do they think that's entertaining for anyone? We know people are watching at home! Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't know for the hundredth time this game, Liverpool win the league if City don't win!

Anyway. Rant over. I feel like this was a very big step to securing the top 4. I thought we played incredibly well for a team with so little possession and that we carved out some great chances. 

Pulisic was brilliant - he's such a threat. I thought Azpi was also very good.

GURJ SS   
55 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

he has completed more passes under pressure than any Chelsea player out there, defenders included

Yeah, back where it came from, Christensen was put under pressure far too many times by the ball being returned to him, I'm surprised he didn't just start smashing it up the pitch instead on playing needless 1-2s with Kante.

A great win against the odds and against the constant cheer leading for City by Twaddle. 

BT disgusting in their disinterest of our  win in their haste to big up the murderers.

Half an hour of noshing off King Kenny and his scummy mates.

Absolutely foul.