• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham United at the London Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20.15 hrs. Wednesday, 1st July 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Blimey , it's back . 0-35

paulw66   

Got to beat this lot. Really don' want to undo the good work done on Thursday.........will be an entirely different test for the defence, with a couple of lumps up front, rather than the nippy small City forwards

bert19   

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Zouma Alonso

Kovacic Kante 

Willian Mount Pulisic

Giroud 

That's the team for me

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Zouma Alonso

Kovacic Kante 

Willian Mount Pulisic

Giroud 

That's the team for me

Giroud v Tammy. Agree with the rest. Bit more physical this one 

40 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Got to beat this lot. Really don' want to undo the good work done on Thursday.........will be an entirely different test for the defence, with a couple of lumps up front, rather than the nippy small City forwards

Just send them down and give them a cheeky offer for Rice.

27 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Giroud v Tammy. Agree with the rest. Bit more physical this one 

Agreed.

Would have to seriously question Rudiger too though, he was unbelievably bad yesterday. Maybe he plays because as you say we certainly need some physicality for this one and Christensen may struggle but he will need to be far better than he was against Leicester, which shouldn't be too difficult as it was a comical performance. 

38 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Agreed.

Would have to seriously question Rudiger too though, he was unbelievably bad yesterday. Maybe he plays because as you say we certainly need some physicality for this one and Christensen may struggle but he will need to be far better than he was against Leicester, which shouldn't be too difficult as it was a comical performance. 

Really?  I thought Rudiger was good.

Wow.

I thought he was absolutely terrible. His worst game for us by a mile. He played like a schoolboy.