• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

SS_89   
Just now, Ham said:

By the letter of the law, it was offside. I don't like the law but there it is. 

He wasnt interfering with play as he wasnt obstructing goalkeeper. It was a joke of a decision and we are very lucky, I would have been pissed if that happened to us. Yet again set pieces are our undoing.

Just now, Ham said:

By the letter of the law, it was offside. I don't like the law but there it is. 

I wasn’t querying the decision. Just grateful our dodgy defending didn't cost us.

Blue Rod   

That was a good passage of play; Kante pinching the ball in a tight corner, and setting off a very good move for the penalty.  

GURJ SS   

In the position Barkley is playing normally the mentality of a player is that they constantly want the ball to try and make things happen, but his body language screams I don't want the ball please don't give it to me.

Ham   
Just now, Original 21 said:

I wasn’t querying the decision. Just grateful our dodgy defending didn't cost us.

Ah gotcha 👍

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

That was a good passage of play; Kante pinching the ball in a tight corner, and setting off a very good move for the penalty.  

Glad someone noticed Kante winning the ball was crucial there aswell as his drive forward with the ball. Created a opening. 

1 minute ago, SS_89 said:

He wasnt interfering with play as he wasnt obstructing goalkeeper. It was a joke of a decision and we are very lucky, I would have been pissed if that happened to us. Yet again set pieces are our undoing.

He was lying right in front of the keeper obstructing the view of the ball! How is that not interfering?