• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

SS_89   
2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

He was lying right in front of the keeper obstructing the view of the ball! How is that not interfering?

If you honestly believe that then I'm not going to bother. Kept could clearly see the ball.

JaneB   

As you were. Always just on half time 😡

Ham   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Totally on Rudiger. Idiot

Absolute liability.  He makes playing football look really difficult sometimes 

Just now, Bison said:

Rudiger is an absolute clown honestly. A truly awful defender.

It was easier to put it out for a throw. 

Genius. 

Rüdiger a shambles defensively, Kepa not much better. 

We desperately need a new commanding CB and a keeper that can dominate his area. We simply can't go on without a new CB and a new GK. Doesn't matter who we buy if we don't strengthen those positons. 

Lucky to go in with a 1-1. Any ball into the box is a goalscoring opportunity for the opposition. 

Rudiger gave up a freaking corner totally unnecessarily.  Plus he’s been so poor passing out of the back. He’s got to go at HT and no more starts the rest of the season. Not good enough and will cost us the top 4. 

Kepa as usual is a waste of space. Hopefully they’re looking another goalie for next season. He’s that useless. 

Well that was bloody comical defending. From Rudiger's panicky non-clearance to Kepa's flapping on the cross, to Azpi and Tammy's failure to get near the ball. Seriously, our defending leaves a lot to be desired.

2 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

If you honestly believe that then I'm not going to bother. Kept could clearly see the ball.

I do believe it so don't bother.