• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

Blue Rod   

Apart from Pulisic, no forward is trying to create anything. We are not troubling West Ham defence. I think it's a poor game for us in the final third. 

Willian did little other than score a penalty. 

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

How did Rudiger go from our best CB to the worst in the league?

Probably by being moved to his weaker side to incorporate a weakling on the other side. 

Two absolute clown centre halves. 

Bison   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

He was never our best CB. Never, at any point in his Chelsea career has he been our best anything.

He has been the mess that he is now his entire Chelsea career but somehow has a reputation of being a solid, leader type CB. How the f*** that reputation came about I will never know.

chelboy   

Can’t understand the set piece marking. Azpi is a mismatch there. Aswell as the GK coming but not been strong enough in the box. I think he also misjudged the flight of that ball, it was deeper than he thought . So many things wrong with those two set pieces we conceded from. Just lucky it’s just one we conceded from. Rudiger was silly to give away that corner. I would have started Zouma in this game. Best in the air out of the CB’s. 

Our defensive strategy should be to keep the ball away from our defence, play in the opposition half and don't give away any free kicks.

If Lampard allows Rudiger to come out in the second half he’ll only have himself to blame when this game slips away. 

Just now, Bison said:

He was never our best CB. Never, at any point in his Chelsea career has he been our best anything.

He has been the mess that he is now his entire Chelsea career but somehow has a reputation of being a solid, leader type CB. How the f*** that reputation came about I will never know.

At some point I remember him being excellent.

VAR - seemed to me pretty clear from the start that the ball was kicked into the fallen player, bounced back and then was kicked into the net.  It was a standard off-side, nothing to do with obstruction of sight.
But other than live and immediately after (when all but Kepa thought it was a goal) the crucial viewpoint wasn't shown)

Neat by Puli for the pen, great pen.  But frankly we should be doing a lot better.  Mount for Barkley and lets be a lot lot busier.

Their goal - every time someone coplains about Kepa not coming out for crosses I think about the weak headers that go in because the keeper is not waiting on the line.  This was a classic case where he tries to come out, can't. and the resulting header is so soft I could have saved it.  He needs to come out for crosses less, not more.
Meanwhile we need to learn to score from corners more than learn how to stop them.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I don’t think he’s our best. He’s just our most experienced and commanding. But ability wise he’s pretty much the same as the others. It’s a bit worrying that at this stage of his career he still needs a more experienced commanding CB beside him. 

Dingus   

Bunch of clowns.

Tammy hasn’t done himself any favours in that half either. Werner won’t have any issues displacing him as our No.1 striker and Frank knows that as well.