• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

Just now, chelboy said:

Wow just wow. Christensen should foul Antonio and get a free kick. Rudiger should know he is left footed. I give up with these CB’s. Honestly big questions have to asked about Christensen. Any direct physical forward he struggles. 

He's been sh*t for 3 years. He must train really well because I have no idea how this guy features so prominently for us.

Very frustrating. I think our best hope will be that Leicester remain sh*t because United look really strong.

Whats frustrating for me is the complete lack of movement off the ball by this team. You look at City and Liverpool and players MOVE into space.

I dont know if thats a coaching thing or if the players just lack intelligence.

chelboy   

If this night doesn’t question Christensen future then I don’t know what does. Many have said Zouma is not good enough but there's no way he gets bullied like that today. Buy some physical players Frank. Especially at the back. 

Awful result and I honestly can’t believe we just gave it away at the end . The defending was shameful tonight forget about signing anymore forwards out sort out the defence and goalkeeper 

Ham   

Rudiger totally to blame for that 3rd as well. Has to be dropped. Clueless. 

As for the injury time, how many subs, two drinks breaks = 4 minutes?