JaneB

West Ham United 3 Chelsea 2

31 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Presume Pulisic isn't fit and Christensen probably not to start, so I expect:

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Zouma  Alonso

Barkley  Kante  Kovacic

Willian  Tammy  Mount

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, James, RLC, Jorginho, CHO, Pedro, Pulisic*, Giroud

You are probably right - but I can't see the point of Jorginho on the bench - play him or be honest about him going I reckon.
Plenty of better choices than Barkley I reckon, Mount moves into midfield (or the 10 position that Barkley plays anyway) and CHO or Pedro comes in to start.

SFL to shake hands with Declan Rice at the end of the match as he walks off arms over the shoulder of best mate Mason Mount - the perfect windup.  (Don't want him, just want to see that happen).

Blue Rod   

With less than 10 matches to go, and new players coming in next season, this is the kind of match where a young player can make his mark, giving an outstanding performance against an aggressive opponent.

I hope that we can lead comfortably and afford to bring on 2 young subs after 75 min; CHO perhaps, Gilmour again?

I get this feeling that our youngsters haven't quite realised how tough the competition is in European top teams. It may be that the hype has got to them. 

chelboy   

Almost guaranteed that Barkley and Mount start this. Who sits in between could be Kova or Kante. No Pulisic so probably Pedro and Willian on the wings. Probably Giroud up top. The rest picks itself. 

JaneB   

With the current Leicester score we HAVE to win tonight 🙏🏻

image.png.0798c5b45619b78c31ab5c9572f3819d.png

West Ham Fabianski; Fredericks, Ogbonna, Diop, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice (c); Bowen, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio.

Subs Randolph, Anderson, Balbuena, Lewis, Wilshere, Johnson, Yarmolenko, Ajeti, Silva.

Referee Mike Dean

Barkley ahead of Mount seems mad to me.

Ham   

We are in good form.  5 wins in a row in all comps.  They are awful and in poor form.  

Leicester dropping points and 3rd gaping. 

Yeah, we're losing this one. 

• Sad 2

Ham   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

West Ham Fabianski; Fredericks, Ogbonna, Diop, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice (c); Bowen, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio.

Subs Randolph, Anderson, Balbuena, Lewis, Wilshere, Johnson, Yarmolenko, Ajeti, Silva.

Referee Mike Dean

Liking that. 

Good to see Pulisic back.  

Blue Rod   
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Referee Mike Dean

A logical selection for me. Not sure about Mike Dean. But even SFL can't do anything about that one.