• Current Donation Goals

Lovely strike by Barkley to secure the three pts. He’s had a good all around performance today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Good finish to be fair. On his weaker foot. 

He has been very poor for us at times but I think today's performance will be a tough one to criticise!

chelboy   
Just now, Whataloadofballacks said:

He has been very poor for us at times but I think today's performance will be a tough one to criticise!

Been a good performance but he did get more time on the ball than the average PL game. Watford didn’t put 100% in this like WH did. Still a good performance from him though. The only thing I ask from him is to make decisions quicker. Once he can do that then he has a better chance of getting goals and assists. 

• Like 1

Glad for Barkley, good assist, great goal, excellent performance. 

Arkie   

Hopefully Zouma can keep Rudiger out of starting line up.

Puslic was mercurial again, reminds me of early Chelsea Hazard

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Whataloadofballacks said:

Yep... My only issue with him Barkley regardless of if his plays well or not, (today he played very well) is for a player in the position he plays he doesn't see the ball enough when we're launching an attack, he doesn't drop deep and pick the ball up or make himself available for the defence to take up the pressure; he sort of hides behind opposition players, only when we're winning and look comfortable he'll look to call for the ball more. Maybe he doesn't trust himself to make the right choices in certain areas of the pitch which could lead to the opposition scoring, Sterling was the Same at Liverpool in he made some blunders and the first thing Pep did was stop him dropping deep to pick the ball up, which is totally fine as a winger but not as a centre mid.

Today he took his goal well and I hope he can build on this performance, maybe he needs more self belief before being that guy who takes control of a midfield and wants the ball to make things happen all over the pitch.

Pretty good performance against a lacklustre Watford side. It helped us that they sat back most of the game and didn’t trouble us at the back until the last ten minutes. Zouma did his job, winning a few headers and putting himself about.

We maybe could’ve finished it earlier in the second half. We lost our way a bit after the triple substitution. But a good win. We stayed focused and put away our chances. Pulisic again very good. 

chelboy   

Routine victory. Pretty comfortable. Funny that the Alan Smith gave Mount MOTM. Pulisic Barkley and Kante all had better games than him. Giroud had many good touches that helped in the build up. Think Pulisic plays better with him too. Defence pretty solid for most parts until that last moment which was sloppy. Hope we keep that back 4 against Palace and see how they do. 

Ham   

Great result. 

Barkley, Zouma, Pulisic excellent. Not sure what game Smith was watching to give Mount MOTM. 

Jorginho is clearly off. Shame.