• Current Donation Goals

15 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Frankly he could be my 49th favourite out of the last 50 and I would still have been defending him here last season.
Much as I ended up defending Conte (as a manager not a person) in his 2nd season.  I don't think that says much about me though.

OK - so either you think the spending has stopped already or you think RA has gone sentimental.

National Velvet with Frank Lampard in the Elizabeth Taylor role and Jody Morris in the Mickey Rooney part.

BTW the bargepole seems to have punted itself to win Serie A this season.

Carried by Hazard seems to have mutated into carried by Ronaldo. 

I also think the spending will continue and Lampard will be at Chelsea at the beginning of the new season. 

And you're once more rewriting history about your defence of Conte

It was negligible. 

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

And you're once more rewriting history about your defence of Conte

It was negligible. 

No really quite untrue if you go to Jan 2018 onwards.  It really was me and Zaffo (as was) who had anything positive to say about his management of a clapped out exhausted team.
It was quite weird but then these mood swings happen from time to time.
4 months ago I was the only person who didn't think Kovacic was the great No 8 of our time, dribbling his way past DMs and setting up a ton of chances on the back of SFL "encouraging him to play".  

20 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Carried by Hazard seems to have mutated into carried by Ronaldo. 

Never won anything seems to have mutated into "only because".

Edited by Droy was my hero

32 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Never won anything seems to have mutated into "only because".

It doesn't make it untrue though. 😂 

• Like 1

chelboy   

Watford play Norwich on Tuesday so they might have an eye on that hopefully. They might rest some first team players. 

So, Kepa starts. James comes in, as does Zouma for Rudiger, Mount replaces Kovacic and Giroud in for Tammy.

I'd agree with all those calls from Frank, although got to wonder why Jorginho isn't included again!

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

chelboy   

Christensen and Zouma is the least trusted partnership for me. They have the highest goals conceded ratio. 

3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I'd agree with all those calls from Frank, although got to wonder why Jorginho isn't included again!

I’d have paired Zouma and Rudiger and dropped Christensen, although both CBS were awful against West Ham. Beginning to look a bit like we are planning for a future without Jorginho. Would be surprised if we don’t see him play at least some part in this game. Especially if we go behind.