• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

I know everyone squirming on their seats now but that is why you score a a second goal...its called a cushion and something we have in the past been very bad at getting. They have got a wonder strike but they are losing and we are winning. 

Ham   

Kepa was lucky to get out of the way of that shot.  Could easily have hit him. 

One shot on target. One goal.  

Get shot of him please.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I don't know, if one of our players scored that we'd all be saying great goal. I think Kepa gives us enough reasons to call for a better keeper but this one was just a good goal.

You're right providing they didn't have a history of not being able to catch cold or qualify to ride half the attractions at Alton Towers. 

23 hours ago, MikelBlue said:

Kepa with the league’s worst save percentage showed why he’s a massive liability & hindrance to this club’s ambitions. 

For me it would be Cabs till end of season .

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Jorgino has to come on for Gilmore 

Serious of errors. James gives it away, then there is nobody in front of the back 4.... I have to say, if you look at the strike from behind it, it bends away a lot and in off the bar.... Harsh to blame Kepa, but a taller keeper might get there 

9 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I don't know, if one of our players scored that we'd all be saying great goal. I think Kepa gives us enough reasons to call for a better keeper but this one was just a good goal.

Point well taken but that shot for from around 30yds out and right straight through him. Not good enough. 

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Maybe he [Roy] could take some hair off of that daft beard and offer it to frank as a bald spot concealer. 

Beard’s gone. He heard you. Frank still looking like he’s taken holy orders though.

Ham   
Just now, paulw66 said:

Serious of errors. James gives it away, then there is nobody in front of the back 4.... I have to say, if you look at the strike from behind it, it bends away a lot and in off the bar.... Harsh to blame Kepa, but a taller keeper might get there 

It's just above his head and he should be able to touch the bar standing. No excuse.  He's not got a clue. 

Kepa should have done better with the goal. Its not the first time that he hasn't been good enough and clearly we can improve on him.

If Ederson, Allisson or Lloris was in front of that shot, it would have just been an attempt on target.

Otherwise, we look pretty good. Mount, Pulisic and Willian look really bright. Azpili looks better at LB than RB.

Bakley has been ok and Gilmour has also been ok but has conceded possession a few times.

Mixed.
Gilmour started poor got better.  Mount terrific as ever.
WE have a plan for corners!!!!   It is just so obvious they have been rehearsing - first time this season I reckon.
The Palace Kepa looks no better at coming out for corners as our Kepa - which I suspect is more about having a plan to confuse than anything else.

But what sticks out a mile today and in recent games is Gilmour or Kante, we have no real idea how to play it out from the back. They were putting us under almost no pressure for 30 mins and we couldn't get it out of our own half.  

Pulisic terrific again.  Helluva a goal from Zaha