• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

The crap that is being said about that Zaha goal is unreal, the shot was hit so hard and was moving away from him, how anyone can blame him I just don't know.

Sure if he was much taller he might have got there, but he isn't and Chelsea bought him knowing his height at a record fee.

23 hours ago, Phoenix Blue said:

The crap that is being said about that Zaha goal is unreal, the shot was hit so hard and was moving away from him, how anyone can blame him I just don't know.

Sure if he was much taller he might have got there, but he isn't and Chelsea bought him knowing his height at a record fee.

I think that's our issue. If you're small you have to be brilliant in other areas....he isn't.

On a lighter note I just convinced my missus an elderly confused man had just wandered into the stadium as the camera panned to a thoughtful Hodgson. 😂 

• Haha 1

asvaberg   
6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

On a lighter note I just convinced my missus an elderly confused man had just wandered into the stadium as the camera panned to a thoughtful Hodgson. 😂 

Roy H is a nice chap, isn't he?

On 7/7/2020 at 7:06 PM, NoblyBobly said:

I think that's our issue. If you're small you have to be brilliant in other areas....he isn't.

Both our keepers are 6'1". Cabs seems bigger. I'm bigger than both of them.