• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Blue Rod   

We were bloody lucky. The game strategy was all over the place. The late passing-keeping was always dangerous when you only have a one goal lead and a leaky defence.

We just don't know-how to capitalise on an attacking situation. With the attacking players we put out there, we should have established a comfortable lead before their final onslaught. 

On 7/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

3 points. 3rd!

Come on Arsenal!

A draw wouldn't be bad result Tbh. 

JaneB   
22 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Are you only really happy if we win 100% of our games? No wonder you're a miserable b****** 

Language please Nobly 😳

If we don't invest in a top center back and sort this freaking defense out my heart will never stand this.

Apart from Zouma we just get physically bullied at the back and it seems every ball in air was won by Palace, game management until Jorghino came was awful.

Still 3 points and we are third at the moment.

Jesus. We tried our best to throw that one away. So, so lucky. 

Looked much better whenJorginho came on. Managed to string a few passes together. Mount and Abraham missing really good chances at the end. We almost paid for it though. 

If we can squeeze into the CL places at end of the season, that would be some achievement, considering how frail we look. 

I was getting flashbacks to Barca and Bayern in 2012 at times there. And this is Palace. With no fans. 

Tammy getting back on the scoresheet for our third was such a great moment, completely cancelled out within seconds. That was so bad you'd laugh if you weren't so angry. 

Positives? Pulisic. He's special. His dribbling ability is even better than I thought. Breathtaking really. Billy Gilmour doing a lot better after a shaky first two appearances and 20 minutes or so tonight. Jorginho when he came on. Zouma's challenge at the end. He's the first choice CB right now for me.

Leo91   

Running out of CB options to try. Zouma the only one who looks like he can defend

On 7/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, asvaberg said:

Roy H is a nice chap, isn't he?

Lovely old fella...hope someone gets him home safe.