• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

On 7/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bridge Soldier said:

I was getting flashbacks to Barca and Bayern in 2012 at times there. And this is Palace. With no fans. 

Tammy getting back on the scoresheet for our third was such a great moment, completely cancelled out within seconds. That was so bad you'd laugh if you weren't so angry. 

Positives? Pulisic. He's special. His dribbling ability is even better than I thought. Breathtaking really. Billy Gilmour doing a lot better after a shaky first two appearances and 20 minutes or so tonight. Jorginho when he came on. Zouma's challenge at the end. He's the first choice CB right now for me.

All good points. If they have fans they get a point from that. 

Only 6 behind city, imagine if we hadn't had lost 11 points against Bournemouth and West Ham

Rudiger's game will improve immeasurably if paired with Zouma, Mark my words, Christensen is the problem defender not Rudiger. 

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Running out of CB options to try. Zouma the only one who looks like he can defend

Zouma and Tomori has been our best combination this season.

JaneB   
7 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

We're friends now!

4 minutes ago, Never happy said:

👍

🙄

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

If we don't invest in a top center back and sort this freaking defense out my heart will never stand this.

Apart from Zouma we just get physically bullied at the back and it seems every ball in air was won by Palace, game management until Jorghino came was awful.

Still 3 points and we are third at the moment.

Game management was awful for 90+ minutes. Trying to kill time was too dangerous. You lose atracking momentum We knew that Palace were going to throw everything at us in final minutes. We were lucky. 

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Rudiger's game will improve immeasurably if paired with Zouma, Mark my words, Christensen is the problem defender not Rudiger. 

Any defender paired with Christensen simply has to do extra defending. You have to carry the kid every game. Mistakes on the ground and mistakes in the air. His 2nd half display was shocking. Feel he gets away with it more because he is an academy player.