• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Ham   

I've genuinely had Pulisic MOTM in every game he's started since the break.  

25 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Wow, just wow. Kepa Arrizabalaga is possible the worst first choice keeper I've ever seen at Chelsea. He just doesn't have anything going for him. Zaha's goal simply can't be allowed to sneak in. It wasn't even in the top corner! He's just too short, not able to come off the ground and is slow to react. Palace tried to get the ball in the box and everytime they did it was a half chance at least. 

I tell you what, there is absolutely no way this team will ever fulfill it's potential while he's still our GK1. Getting Kepa out and an able keeper in this summer must be our number one priority now. 

CB isn't a well stocked position in terms of quality Christensens reaction after their second was just hilarious. He's all over the shop and then looking for someone else to blame. Sure tell of a loser. I firmly put him in the Kepa camp - too weak, not good enough in the sir and lack concentration over 90 mins. Something he's stuggled with his whole career and it's not getting any better. CB3 at absolute best at a  club like us and where we want to be. 

Finally end on a positive note - Abraham scored again but was silly losing the ball before Palace hit the post. Loftus-Cheek getting an assists, he has so much potemtial driving the ball forward in transition. I really hope he gets to stay injury free for a while now. Pulisic... What to say, easily our player of the season imo. What a buy he's been and I wouldn't swap him to get Hazard back in a million years. He's so direct and it'll be absolutel ylethal having him, Ziyech and Werner playing together. 

Re your last point. With those additions we will hopefully do what the scousers have done so well at the last two years and properly finish teams off as they chase a game. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, chiswickblue said:

If we somehow hang on to third place we'll be the worst team to finish third in the Premier league since Hazard + 10 others last season.

That will take some doing. But as you say...this time we did it without Hazard.

paulw66   

Also.... Do we have an issue with fitness ? How many late goals against?

Nearly today, and against Watford. Late concession at West ham.... Arsenal at home, Newcastle away.... Spurs at home....

paulw66   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

That will take some doing. But as you say...this time we did it without Hazard.

But with Pulisic and the 5 others we added to the squad 

6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Also.... Do we have an issue with fitness ? How many late goals against?

Nearly today, and against Watford. Late concession at West ham.... Arsenal at home, Newcastle away.... Spurs at home....

It's poor game management and bad defending, plus the panic that comes from knowing we habitually concede late goals, rather than a fitness issue.

JaneB   

Vardy 🙄

paulw66   
28 minutes ago, Ham said:

I've genuinely had Pulisic MOTM in every game he's started since the break.  

My Mrs asked the other day who Chelsea's best player is now that Hazard has gone..... I didn't commit to an answer but gun to my head, would say Pulisic now 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

It's poor game management and bad defending, plus the panic that comes from knowing we habitually concede late goals, rather than a fitness issue.

Seems a bit too common whatever it is. Sheffield United at home another.