• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Just now, paulw66 said:

Draw is ok....

8 mins added time, gulp. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:57 PM, paulw66 said:

But with Pulisic and the 5 others we added to the squad 

Not even comparable. Sari brought in his players Lampard could not. He had to use used academy boys. Hazard contributed to 50% of our goals. It was all down to him last season. Maybe next season Pulisic will be vital. 

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Not even comparable. Sari brought in his players Lampard could not. He had to use used academy boys. Hazard contributed to 50% of our goals. It was all down to him last season. Maybe next season Pulisic will be vital. 

I'm not comparing Lampard to Sarri

Losing hazard doesn't explain the big increase in goals conceded.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:15 PM, paulw66 said:

I'm not comparing Lampard to Sarri

Losing hazard doesn't explain the big increase in goals conceded.

Nor am I but just comparing the two situations...rookie coach, no transfers, loss of best player. Top 4 will be incredible. 

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

8 mins added time, gulp. 

Done.

Ham   

Weird that Leicester's goal was given after VAR.  Vardy was offside either way.  If it went straight through to him OR if the other Leicester player touched it on the way. 

They really are inept. 

paulw66   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Nor am I but just comparing the two situations...rookie coach, no transfers, loss of best player. Top 4 will be incredible. 

The two squads are very similar.

Hazard out was obviously a big loss, but Pulisic is now contributing every game. 

Defence is the same except swap Luiz for Zouma, and yet we are conceding far more, which is a worry 

Also concerned about why Jorginho isn't playing. This is no time to be stubborn. From the moment Zaha scored until the moment he came on, Palace dominated possession, which should never happen.

paulw66   
Just now, Ham said:

Weird that Leicester's goal was given after VAR.  Vardy was offside either way.  If it went straight through to him OR if the other Leicester player touched it on the way. 

They really are inept. 

He was onside for me. Not sure what they were looking for .