• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Will know a lot more about Jorginhos future tomorrow then, if he doesnt start I'd imagine he is almost certainly off.

Need to be very focussed from the off in this one. 3 points is pretty critical here - we need to box this off in the next 3 games, with the last 2 fixtures the way they are.

paulw66   
3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Will know a lot more about Jorginhos future tomorrow then, if he doesnt start I'd imagine he is almost certainly off.

Even if he is off , he needs to start.

We can't only think about tomorrow, we need results now 

23 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Let's be honest, we all know exactly what is going to happen here.

Yep, and even putting aside our vulnerabilities this is the kind of game this Palace side are built for!

I wouldn't mind a smash-and-grab, against the run of play win, personally ...

paulw66   
Just now, thevelourfog said:

Yep, and even putting aside our vulnerabilities this is the kind of game this Palace side are built for!

I wouldn't mind a smash-and-grab, against the run of play win, personally ...

ANY sort of win. 

Would love a spammy underserved 1-0 with a late dubious winner. 

Jasonb   

Another 3-0 or higher would be welcome as we try and close the goal difference and maintain momentum.

When Palace play us they normally have a 'large' vociferous crowd urging them on, not sure how the dynamic of not having this translates into playing us.

44 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Another 3-0 or higher would be welcome as we try and close the goal difference and maintain momentum.

When Palace play us they normally have a 'large' vociferous crowd urging them on, not sure how the dynamic of not having this translates into playing us.

Never underestimate the power of the PGMOL and their VAR henchmen

They have been really poor since their win at Bournemouth where they looked decent. Much like West Ham leading up to that match...I think we know they will suddenly up their efforts tonight. I'm not feeling too confident of a win

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

GD is too far from Leicester to be a genuine concern / target, and United are scoring much more freely than we are. 

We just need to focus on winning, and getting more points than one or both of them. 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

We just need to focus on winning, and getting more points than one or both of them. 

Every game is a cup final