• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Recommended Posts

Will know a lot more about Jorginhos future tomorrow then, if he doesnt start I'd imagine he is almost certainly off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to be very focussed from the off in this one. 3 points is pretty critical here - we need to box this off in the next 3 games, with the last 2 fixtures the way they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Will know a lot more about Jorginhos future tomorrow then, if he doesnt start I'd imagine he is almost certainly off.

Even if he is off , he needs to start.

We can't only think about tomorrow, we need results now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Let's be honest, we all know exactly what is going to happen here.

Yep, and even putting aside our vulnerabilities this is the kind of game this Palace side are built for!

I wouldn't mind a smash-and-grab, against the run of play win, personally ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
Just now, thevelourfog said:

Yep, and even putting aside our vulnerabilities this is the kind of game this Palace side are built for!

I wouldn't mind a smash-and-grab, against the run of play win, personally ...

ANY sort of win. 

Would love a spammy underserved 1-0 with a late dubious winner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   

Another 3-0 or higher would be welcome as we try and close the goal difference and maintain momentum.

When Palace play us they normally have a 'large' vociferous crowd urging them on, not sure how the dynamic of not having this translates into playing us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Another 3-0 or higher would be welcome as we try and close the goal difference and maintain momentum.

When Palace play us they normally have a 'large' vociferous crowd urging them on, not sure how the dynamic of not having this translates into playing us.

 

Never underestimate the power of the PGMOL and their VAR henchmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have been really poor since their win at Bournemouth where they looked decent. Much like West Ham leading up to that match...I think we know they will suddenly up their efforts tonight. I'm not feeling too confident of a win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

Another 3-0 or higher would be welcome as we try and close the goal difference and maintain momentum.

When Palace play us they normally have a 'large' vociferous crowd urging them on, not sure how the dynamic of not having this translates into playing us.

 

GD is too far from Leicester to be a genuine concern / target, and United are scoring much more freely than we are. 

We just need to focus on winning, and getting more points than one or both of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

We just need to focus on winning, and getting more points than one or both of them. 

Every game is a cup final

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.