• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Ham   
12 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Are you saying we have no reason to dislike them because I can give you plenty ...some of them personal. Not sure SFL has them on his Christmas card list either. Horrible scummy team. Can't wait for the London Stadium to be half empty next season (God willing).

Might be a breach of their tenancy agreement 

Ham   
7 minutes ago, blue moon said:

What, you mean they have to fill it, even if they have to drop price?

No I was just being facetious at their expense. The dream team of Brady, Gold and Sullivan sold the old girl's house and put her in a home. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ham said:

Might be a breach of their tenancy agreement 

Maybe they can offer the spuds a ground sharing options, once the creditors get the claws into the 1 billion debt/money pit in north london

I was Probably not a bad idea in postpoing the development of SB.

paulw66   
10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

But if 4th place come down to goal difference we will be out. 

If it comes down to goal difference, it will be because we took 1 point from West Ham and Bournemouth. 

That said, I think we'll be fine. Leicester go to Spuds, and host Man Utd. I personally think a win on Saturday and we'll be virtually there. 

9 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Are you saying we have no reason to dislike them because I can give you plenty ...some of them personal. Not sure SFL has them on his Christmas card list either. Horrible scummy team. Can't wait for the London Stadium to be half empty next season (God willing).

I actually think in a lot of games, they wouldn't get close to half. There have been Premiership games against modest opponents where the ground was half full / empty. Imagine them playing Luton Town on a Wednesday night..........I mean, look at the crowd they got yesterday. Empty seats everywhere. 

Last away game should be interesting- liverpool

this is the game where they get their trophy, that will be on the players minds, also they should have won every home game.

our record lately at anfield has been good, we have to have every chance of getting at least a draw, especially as they wont have 40,000 wanting a penalty if the ball goes into the box.

klopp may also be wanting to give a few fringe players a chance

On 08/07/2020 at 11:23 PM, NoblyBobly said:

But if 4th place come down to goal difference we will be out. 

With the defense and goalkeeper we have we’d have to score 100 goals to feel safe about 4th. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Bison said:

So slow he's still running in the Palace thread. 

Bison   
40 minutes ago, Ham said:

So slow he's still running in the Palace thread. 

Hahaha, clicked on the wrong topic!