• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

Gilmour comes in for Kante, no other changes. That says a lot about Jorginho's future IMO.

Batshuayi comes on to the bench for the first time since the restart.

Come on Chelsa!

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Gilmour comes in for Kante, no other changes. That says a lot about Jorginho's future IMO.

Batshuayi comes on to the bench for the first time since the restart.

Come on Chelsa!

IMO, a deal has been done with another club. No other explanation. 

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Just the kind of game where no over reacting screaming at ref crowd suits us. 

Deffo. Always struggle there. Crowd are always bang up for it. Awful, old school stadium, but at least has some character 

chelboy   

At least Lamps gave Jorg a chance this season but as I predicted at the start he just doesn’t suit the type of DM he wants. Lack of mobility is his biggest issue and why he has racked up so many yellow’s this season. Regardless of what Jorg does from now to the end of the season he is not in Lamps plan. If we had the normal 7 subs and everyone was fit he wouldn’t make the bench. 

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

(Even) more worried about palace’s height advantage for crosses 😬

Because no Kante? 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

At least Lamps gave Jorg a chance this season but as I predicted at the start he just doesn’t suit the type of DM he wants. Lack of mobility is his biggest issue and why he has racked up so many yellow’s this season. Regardless of what Jorg does from now to the end of the season he is not in Lamps plan. If we had the normal 7 subs and everyone was fit he wouldn’t make the bench. 

beggers belief why he started so many games then.

GURJ SS   
20 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Even if he is off , he needs to start.

We can't only think about tomorrow, we need results now 

This is what I'm concerned about for today's game, whatever people's opinions are about Jorginho's mobility he is still one of our best midfielders; his decision making is the best we've got and with a tight run in his experience would be something we can rely on, knowing when to move the ball forwards or when to kill the opposition's momentum. Also and most vital, knowing when to foul the opposition, if you watch when he picks up a yellow it's normally when the opposition has caught us on a counter attack, rather someone in his position picks up a yellow than the opposition get through on goal.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, paulw66 said:

beggers belief why he started so many games then.

It is a bit odd but he was trying that double pivot thing that didn't really go well. He wants Kante, he also has been impressed with Kovas form, Gilmour is a fantastic prospect and we can clearly still get good money for Jorge. We have bought a top winger and forward so maybe something had to give. At the end of the day Jorge was Sarris player and fitted into Sarris system .  FL wants to move on. I have no problem with it Tbh.