• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 2 Chelsea 3

No Jorginho again ! He’s either getting sold or he’s taken the Mickey out of franks bald patch and Lampard got the hump. Tight game 2-1 Chelsea Abraham to come of the bench to get the winner

On 7/7/2020 at 5:36 PM, Aussie1979 said:

No Jorginho again ! He’s either getting sold or he’s taken the Mickey out of franks bald patch and Lampard got the hump. Tight game 2-1 Chelsea Abraham to come of the bench to get the winner

Maybe he could take some hair off of that daft beard and offer it to frank as a bald spot concealer. 

• Like 1

paulw66   
13 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It is a bit odd but he was trying that double pivot thing that didn't really go well. He wants Kante, he also has been impressed with Kovas form, Gilmour is a fantastic prospect and we can clearly still get good money for Jorge. We have bought a top winger and forward so maybe something had to give. At the end of the day Jorge was Sarris player and fitted into Sarris system .  FL wants to move on. I have no problem with it Tbh. 

I have no problem with that for next season. We need a result tonight though and he is clearly better right now than Gilmour 

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

beggers belief why he started so many games then.

A mixture of Kante and RLC not being fit for a lot of games and tactics. I think he has swapped Jorginho controlling aspect for an attacking midfielder who can score and create. It’s a more direct tactic which is what his system is about. Had RLC and Kante been fit all season I think we would have seen two no.8’s with Kante holding a lot earlier. Lamps has always said he wants more goals in the team and it was always going to be between Kante and Jorginho who would be replaced for a more attacking midfielder . Kante ability to play in more than 1 position gives him the edge and Juve being after Jorg probably makes it easier to decide. 

On 7/7/2020 at 5:46 PM, paulw66 said:

I have no problem with that for next season. We need a result tonight though and he is clearly better right now than Gilmour 

I can't really argue with that. Something must have gone on between ...words were spoken and FL must doubt his mindset and attitude. Its the only explanation.