• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester United 1 Chelsea 3

I'm expecting a Giroud hat-trick now:  56m, 46m, 50m

Not sure what we are playing Azpi is overlapping James, and at times Zouma is staying up as a 2nd CF.  But it is working.

Very good performance so far all around.  If we can take out a few more of their key players before full time...

GURJ SS   
4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

But one of them has to be aware of Bruno picking up that space in front of the back 3. He is the main danger man. Mount has dropped team at times to make it a 3. It’s a common theme when they both play in a two. 

Mount's dropped in when we've not pressed, but when we've pressed they've been left outnumbered and which is when Bruno has taken advantage. It can be fixed by a centre back stepping up or Jorge and Kova stepping off their midfield and not following the press; but then they'll be handing out the midfield on a plate to Man U.

Ham   
6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'm expecting a Giroud hat-trick now:  56m, 46m, 50m

Very good. 

GURJ SS   
7 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

The young shall grow. Tammy is 2 to 3 years away. 

Werner is only 2 years older and light years ahead in every department, if Giroud sticks around that puts Tammy at 3rd choice as the guy off the bench would have to give us something Werner can't; and that's Giroud.

I think Tammy might need a loan and game time, should have left him at Villa for another year.

The baby-faced bottler Is leaving it a bit late. Can’t help wondering if he has a cunning plan.