• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester United 1 Chelsea 3

4 hours ago, blue moon said:

No. Red v Red.

Amazing isn't it? The manipulation behind the scenes has left us looking for the narrative, rather than our chances of victory. 

13 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Back 3 today, good line up apart from Willian (again)...don't know what hold he has over Lampard

I really thought he'd be rested today with CHO given a start. I think CHO should have started somehow, but clearly Frank wants more from him.

What's happened to Barkley? Does he have knock?

Spurs doing us a favour... just need to beat Liverpool! 

chelboy   

I don’t see that midfield picking up the spaces that Fernandes will get into. Luckily Pogba is on the bench. Both of them against that midfield is a nightmare. Badly going to miss Kante for this one. 

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I really thought he'd be rested today with CHO given a start. I think CHO should have started somehow, but clearly Frank wants more from him.

What's happened to Barkley? Does he have knock?

Spurs doing us a favour... just need to beat Liverpool! 

When Willian and Pulisic weren’t on good form CHO was injured. Now they are on form he seems to have better fitness. Unlucky for him but based on form can’t see him getting in unless rotation. I do think pulisic and Willian have played too much during this period at times.

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

I never like back 3s.  It is like an admission that your back 2 isn't good enough.

Man United: De Gea; Lindelof, Bailly, Maguire (c); Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fred, Williams; James, Rashford, Fernandes

Subs: Romero, Fosu-Mensah, McTominay, Pogba, Pereira, Mata, Greenwood, Martial, Ighalo

The referee is Mike Dean and the VAR is Michael Oliver.

A back 3 + Matic + Fred is like playing without a midfield.  They have gone more negative than us.

Out of interest - do Man U often play with 3 CBs?  

Why do the TV stations employ Phil Neville?

Thick as ****, makes out he knows it all, knows nothing.