• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

Dingus   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

I’m really angry atm, this performance is unacceptable, but we’re still 3rd, just. Who wouldn’t have taken that when Frank arrived?

I’d settle for the Europa League, but know most won’t.

And that’s the problem. The gradual acceptance of mediocrity.

chelboy   
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Honestly, I know I keep banging on about this but Christensen stinks this defence out, whoever has to play with him is made to look worse than they are. He has no idea what he's doing there, every game he's caught ball watching and out of position, Rudiger is better when he plays where Christensen is and is diminished when playing where Zouma is. 

Get rid Frank before he costs you your job. 

Get the feeling he is playing for his future. Two years left on his contract and no talk of an extension. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold this summer. 

Just now, JaneB said:

I’m really angry atm, this performance is unacceptable, but we’re still 3rd, just. Who wouldn’t have taken that when Frank arrived?

It's not a question of that Jane, at the beginning of the season we'd all have settled for that but Champions league football has been well within our grasp and we're tossing it away making the same moronic mistakes every week after the next few days we'll probably be fifth. 

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Dingus said:

So you expected top 4 to be straight forward with this team?

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

I base my judgement on several factors. We see it often ; you change a manager, teams improve, even when the new manager is a market trader. The football under Lampard has no head or tail. 

Phew, Willian almost got onto that back pass then but just managed to slow down enough to almost catch it. 

He's another one. 

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Dingus said:

No.  Things ebb and flow.  You cannot be brilliant all the time.  We’re rebuilding with a new inexperienced manager. I don’t mind that for now.

Dingus   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

So you expected top 4 to be straight forward with this team?

No Chelsea fan should be accepting 5th place as an acceptable finish.

Kezza   

I hate to see keepers like Kepa who constantly gets rooted and doesn't have quick reflex to at least move. Gives up before the ball even goes in.

Also is Reece James all that good?

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It's not a question of that Jane, at the beginning of the season we'd all have settled for that but Champions league football has been well within our grasp and we're tossing it away making the same moronic mistakes every week after the next few days we'll probably be fifth. 

Put like that.......