• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

Blue Rod   
2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Mason. Not a wide player. Nor creative.

I have no idea what player Mason is. He is definitively not  PL player in my book, never mind for a team that aims for the top in Englamd or Europe. I really struggle to see what is brilliant about his football.  

Is Tomorri fit yet? Easily our best defender

zouma is the next best, don't know what's happened to Rudiger, never rated christenson.

FORGET CHIDWELL, GO AND BUY SOYUNCU AND SCHMEICHEL 

There’s nothing left to say. No defense, no goalkeeper and a team that’s absolutely shot at defending. 

Complete defensive rebuild needed. Not a single one of them who are good enough. 

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

He's not done too brilliantly at AV to be fair.

6 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

JT is obviously trying to carve out his own path. 

I don't know how I would feel if my mate who I was captain of for years suddenly tried to make me his assistant.

Best to keep it separate. Business and friendships dont generally mix.

Points taken.  I just miss everything about JT so much.

Just now, JaneB said:

Points taken.  I just miss everything about JT so much.

Mate, he'd walk (hobble perhaps) into this side, let alone coach it! 

chelboy   

People talking about a lack of creativity as if we have playmakers galore. What are they expecting exactly. Have you not seen us struggle all season against parked buses? Why are you expecting something different with the same bunch of players. Sheff defended very well today and packed out their boxes. If you want consistent neat through balls and intricate play you need some quality playmakers for that. You know the Cesc’s and Hazard’s of this world. None of our players have that level of end product to produce on a consistent basis. 

• Like 1

Really just needed to compete today. A point would’ve been a good result. Instead we were second best from back to front. It didn’t help that Kante, Kovacic were missing. We never looked like getting back in it after the first goal. And the second just drained us of what little belief we had. Really poor day from the manager and players. Pulisic excepted. 

Blue Rod   
Just now, chelboy said:

People talking about a lack of creativity as if we have playmakers galore. What are they expecting exactly. Have you not seen us struggle all season against parked buses? Why are you expecting something different with the same bunch of players. Sheff defended very well today and packed out their boxes. If you want consistent neat through balls and intricate play you need some quality playmakers for that. You know the Cesc’s and Hazard’s of this world. None of our players have that level of end product to produce on a consistent basis. 

How many playmakers did Sheffield filed? Should we sign them?

Kezza   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

We sure did place a lot of faith in RLC and Odoi being those, didn't we? Lots were expected for the return to fitness and injuries for both. Both have returned and now not good enough to impact anything. Who's at fault? Don't think its because the club lack creative players. It's creative players who failed to step up.

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

How many playmakers did Sheffield filed? Should we sign them?

How did Sheff score? From crosses. Have you not been seeing us cross the ball 100 times during our past games? Sheff defended the crosses better. That was the main difference in the game.