• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ham said:

A huge "IF" based upon yesterday.

I'm sure Liverpool will be desperate to lose their undefeated home record, they'll definitely make it easy for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm sure Liverpool will be desperate to lose their undefeated home record, they'll definitely make it easy for us. 

Plus they won't want to get over 100 points at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

He does not move to receive the ball and the league knows to stop Tammy you just cut out the through ball to him as he cannot convert a cross.

I better keep my expectations of Werner low

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm convinced Willian prefers playing with Giroud. 

He is also more comfortable with Dave on the right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juni said:

Wanna watch every pass played to him yesterday and tell me what chance he had?

https://streamable.com/3yxdmf

Thanks for that. Confirms how bad we were as a team. No doubt he had little to work with, but he completely failed to impose himself. Sometimes he shows great mobility but at other times he is too static. He has the ability to pull defenders out of position, and at times his pace, touch and sharpness have really unsettled defenders, but there was not much evidence of that yesterday. I do appreciate, though, that TV pictures often fail to convey how much off-the-ball work is done by the strikers - you often have to be in the ground to see that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Thanks for that. Confirms how bad we were as a team. No doubt he had little to work with, but he completely failed to impose himself. Sometimes he shows great mobility but at other times he is too static. He has the ability to pull defenders out of position, and at times his pace, touch and sharpness have really unsettled defenders, but there was not much evidence of that yesterday. I do appreciate, though, that TV pictures often fail to convey how much off-the-ball work is done by the strikers - you often have to be in the ground to see that.

it was nothing to do with being marked by 3 "built like brick SH' CB because the rest of the team were unable to stretch or turn them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves go one up with a 47th minute penalty against a frankly pathetic Everton who have absolutely no chance of equalising if they keep playing til this time next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bison   

Pathetic. It's like having a child playing in an adult game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves 3-0, Traore has just missed the biggest sitter this season, open goal 4 yards out and managed to hit the crossbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   
37 minutes ago, Bison said:

Pathetic. It's like having a child playing in an adult game.

Nope. We need Jorginho because he gives us control of the game apparently. Pretty sure that’s his last start for us unless injuries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.