• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

kratos   

Tomori is probably thinking he's got nothing to worry about when he gets fit.

Ham   

The way results are going there's a scenario whereby it's between us and Wolves on the last day for the last spot. 

10 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Since the summer of 2014 we have spent 780m (gross spend) and only Fabregas, Costa, Kante and Pulisic can be said to have been successes. That’s absolutely shambolic. Whoever is making these decisions has made an awful job. 

Somewhere you have forgot to mention that some of those 780m dud signed since 2014 were sold for the same if not more than their purchase prices, that IMO is good business. 

14 hours ago, chara said:

I have my doubts about Jody and would not be surprised to see him move on

Jody is Franks man, any attempt to move him will result in them both walking.

Post Frank "whenever that is" Joe Edwards will more than likely be the No2 to the next head coach

39 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Post Frank "whenever that is" Joe Edwards will more than likely be the No2 to the next head coach

"More than likely"? Hardly. We have no idea how long Frank will be in charge or whether Joe Edwards will be around then either... 

2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Seems to me that Jody was over advising his boss for 6 months, and Frank no longer listens, while Joe Edwards has stepped up in importance.
But that is perhaps me overinterpreting from brief glimpses of the coaches on TV

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Seems to me that Jody was over advising his boss for 6 months, and Frank no longer listens, while Joe Edwards has stepped up in importance.
But that is perhaps me overinterpreting from brief glimpses of the coaches on TV

Maybe but I doubt it that frank does not listen to Jody. Somehow I get the feeling you are not a jody fan and would prefer an older no2 brought in who's only job would be to stick the knife deeper into Frank with the resulting taking over his position. deja vu Jose mk1 & Avram

Joe Edwards is a long term coach within the club,  mainly with the academy, however the hierarchy at the club are not dumb and had their figures burnt by JM Mk2 and Conte in allowing them to bring in an entire back team staff, therefore the club will revert to post JM Mk1 of promoting within on  No2's

1 hour ago, Bridge Soldier said:

"More than likely"? Hardly. We have no idea how long Frank will be in charge or whether Joe Edwards will be around then either... 

Joe Edwards has been with the club since he was 10 , and was a part of team who built the academy, therefore he will not be going anywhere in the near future.

10 hours ago, kratos said:

Tomori is probably thinking he's got nothing to worry about when he gets fit.

Mate, I'm polishing my boots in readiness , I'd walk into this side , well hobble into it...

kratos   
13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Mate, I'm polishing my boots in readiness , I'd walk into this side , well hobble into it...

Lol Mark I have no doubt you would whip those guys into shape. I would have Droy and Fog as fullbacks because their amazing logic and determination would send the opposing wide men running the other way.

As for your partner in defence it would be Jane because she wears her heart on her sleeve and she's got more fortitude than Rudiger and Christiansan combined.

Plus she's awesome.