• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

1 hour ago, kratos said:

I would have Droy and Fog as fullbacks

Too much running for me - I want Matic's role as DM.  I promise I stay exactly in position for 90 mins and will never be caught trying to win the ball near the oppo box like Jorginho or Kante.  (Can I be let off going up for corners?)

PS Mark - I have found that polishing my boots while wearing them has got a lot harder.   Pro tip polish them on the kitchen table.

11 hours ago, kratos said:

Tomori is probably thinking he's got nothing to worry about when he gets fit.

Tomori Mark and I are all finding this a very convenient time to have missed a few games.

Edited by Droy was my hero

JaneB   
6 hours ago, kratos said:

Lol Mark I have no doubt you would whip those guys into shape. I would have Droy and Fog as fullbacks because their amazing logic and determination would send the opposing wide men running the other way.

As for your partner in defence it would be Jane because she wears her heart on her sleeve and she's got more fortitude than Rudiger and Christiansan combined.

Plus she's awesome.

Oh my goodness, that’s quite made my day and I didn’t pay you to say it either!!

Thank you kind sir 😘

chara   
6 hours ago, kratos said:

Lol Mark I have no doubt you would whip those guys into shape. I would have Droy and Fog as fullbacks because their amazing logic and determination would send the opposing wide men running the other way.

As for your partner in defence it would be Jane because she wears her heart on her sleeve and she's got more fortitude than Rudiger and Christiansan combined.

Plus she's awesome.

Hey guys...maybe just a little bit past my peak but no place for me in goal?..hurts...

2 minutes ago, chara said:

Hey guys...maybe just a little bit past my peak but no place for me in goal?..hurts...

First name on the team sheet mate 

chara   
6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

First name on the team sheet mate 

Thanks Mark...consider ruffled feathers smoothed!

If you need someone just to come on in games where we are well beaten to get their most annoying player sent off/carried off I'm your man.

• Like 1