• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sheffield United 3 Chelsea 0

57 minutes ago, chelboy said:

It’s clear Frank prefers others to Jorginho in this role now. 

That makes 3 I have counted who believe that.
Anyone else?

chelboy   
16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

That makes 3 I have counted who believe that.
Anyone else?

I guess the next transfer window and season will show who was right or wrong. It’s been pretty clear since the restart something has changed. 

3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

It’s been pretty clear since the restart something has changed. 

Based on the player recruitment CL qualification is probably a deliverable for Frank.

paulw66   

Kovacic confirmed fit. Kante and Tomori out, with the latter not far away.

I think I would play Kova and Jorgi with Mount.......then if we need a goal, you've got RLC and Barkely to come on.

Edited by paulw66
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Kovacic confirmed fit. Kante and Tomori out, with the latter not far away.

I think I would play Kova and Jorgi with Mount.......then if we need a goal, you've got RLC and Barkely to come on.

Agreed

Jorgi must start to pick a pass for the counter, I can see trying any other way to open up their defence 

1 hour ago, chelboy said:

I guess the next transfer window and season will show who was right or wrong. It’s been pretty clear since the restart something has changed. 

Only if he stays and still doesn't get picked.  If he stays and plays or goes for a reasonable post covid fee, it implies the opposite.

chelboy   
46 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Only if he stays and still doesn't get picked.  If he stays and plays or goes for a reasonable post covid fee, it implies the opposite.

Why would he stay if he’s not getting picked? He would obviously leave as long as a fee can be agreed. Which still supports the arguement that he wasn’t in favour anymore. 

3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Why would he stay if he’s not getting picked? He would obviously leave as long as a fee can be agreed. Which still supports the arguement that he wasn’t in favour anymore. 

No  if he leaves all but about 3 people will assume that he was not picked because a move was being planned.
I suppose if he leaves and goes to Bournemouth you have a point, but if he leaves and goes to Juve you will be in the same class as those that claimed we sacked Sarri because he was rubbish.

12 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Why would he stay if he’s not getting picked?

130k per week probably, which I doubt he will get anywhere else with the exception being he was reunited with the buffoon at Juve.

• Like 1