• Current Donation Goals

46 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

We must and can win this game tonight , lets try and get behind the boys and accentuate the positives to coin a phrase .

Frank and the coaching team , no budget to spend , players working their ticket , loanees returning from the Championship plus Kova and Puli and all in all they've done a good job , we all wanted stability and most of us thought we'd struggle to get in the CL places , and we have , but we are ! Not bad at all.

Kepa , we have a keeper called Kepa , how cool is that . 

Azpillicueta , on his day his energy up and down the wing and his relentless drive to succeed can be awe inspiring 

Rudiger , He's really big and tough and that 

Christensen , not only a mummys boy on the pitch but off it too as his Mum is his agent , he'd be great at Barcelona , that's how good he is , when can he go ?

Reece James , this boy has the World ahead of him , patience and we have struck gold

Kova - never gives the ball away , a great holding midfielder 

Jorginho , Looks like a young Rolf Harris , a truly excellent tempo setter

Willian , the best hilights player in the Premier League , nay the World , his showreel must be XXX rated its so naughty .

Pulisic - Captain America , as wriggly as a snake and twice as deadly

Mason Mount - a gem of a player ,used wisely he'll be a phenomenon

Giroud , handsome , charming a cold eyed killer from the wrong side of the tracks , Mr goals , You want goals ? This guy does it all , Scorpion kicks , Overheads, tap ins , precision shots 

Tammy , only the best English centre forward of a generation is all , take that Mason Bloomin Greenwood .

Alonso , Slow as a tortoise , deadly as a rattlesnake 

C'mon guys its NORWICH ! NORWICH , they only got plumbing and electricity last year , we can do this !!!!!

Mark there are very few posters in the world that could put that together. I commend you sir and take a knee.

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Mark there are very few posters in the world that could put that together. I commend you sir and take a knee.

I do think sometimes we forget we love them so gave a bit back! 

Thanks for your kind words 

JaneB   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Actually, please don't!!  (Brilliant as your post is).

(I know this is disrespectful but I think it was the Spurs/Arsenal match I was watching and I thought they were never going to get started, there was so much going on on the pitch beforehand).

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I do think sometimes we forget we love them so gave a bit back! 

Thanks for your kind words 

I feccing love this club and if I was in the stand sitting next to anyone...even Droy... the moment we got 3rd or 4th I'd just have to french kiss him (as long as he'd been tested) .

edit: Just to clarify, most of the time I identify myself as a man (but I always identify as a blue).

Team for tonight:
Azpi, Kante, Pulisic, (if available).
8 others.

Just now, JaneB said:

(I know this is disrespectful but I think it was the Spurs/Arsenal match I was watching and I thought they were never going to get started, there was so much going on on the pitch beforehand).

Absent a national anthem taking a knee is disrespectful.   No idea how Pulisic feels about it.  Indeed if he takes a knee during the British anthem at the FA cup final (assuming) I wonder what Brits will think of him.

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Actually, please don't!!  (Brilliant as your post is).

But I noticed how one Spurs player got a bit bored and just stood up. You've never seen a camera pan away  quick enough.

Ham   
5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

But I noticed how one Spurs player got a bit bored and just stood up. You've never seen a camera pan away  quick enough.

I recall Azpi giving the opening tactic away last week by hurtling down the touchline at the first whistle just as everyone else knelt down.  

Very funny. 

1 minute ago, Ham said:

I recall Azpi giving the opening tactic away last week by hurtling down the touchline at the first whistle just as everyone else knelt down.  

Very funny. 

Haha...I missed that. 

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I feccing love this club and if I was in the stand sitting next to anyone...even Droy... the moment we got 3rd or 4th I'd just have to french kiss him (as long as he'd been tested) .

edit: Just to clarify, most of the time I identify myself as a man (but I always identify as a blue).

Women actually go to football too 🤦‍♀️

Unless you were specifically referring to Droy, in which case I’d rather not think about the image of the two of you, if it’s not homophobic to say so 🙊

Ham   
Just now, JaneB said:

Women actually go to football too 🤦‍♀️

Unless you were specifically referring to Droy, in which case I’d rather not think about the image of the two of you, if it’s not homophobic to say so 🙊

I stood next to Nobly at a game and got nothing. Not even a peck. 

• Haha 1