• Current Donation Goals

Chelsea take note, look what happens if you try attacking a team for a full 45 mins

(ok I know it's a freak)

half time ......Wigan 7-0 hull

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

1. they were all crap at SU. 

2. curious what Kepa did wrong..... please, anything?

Maybe turn the question around, what does he ever do well? 

I don’t see a single strength with him. It’s unbelievable we have purchased him for 71m. Absolutely staggering! He is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen at this level. He doesn’t even manage the basics of goalkeeping. Bad technique, flapping with his arms, late to react, no ability to read the game, bad with the ball at his feet, can catch a cross in the air, can’t command his area and his shot stopping is wildly exaggerated. 

1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

I don’t see a single strength with him. It’s unbelievable we have purchased him for 71m. Absolutely staggering! He is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen at this level. He doesn’t even manage the basics of goalkeeping. Bad technique, flapping with his arms, late to react, no ability to read the game, bad with the ball at his feet, can catch a cross in the air, can’t command his area and his shot stopping is wildly exaggerated. 

Don't want to dig him out but who on earth scouted him and came  away believing £71m was a good deal for the club? 

I'd love to know. 

2 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

👏

Plenty of rotation

image.png.797bbebf2f34b2a3fc95a1f63a93c0d3.png

Chelsea (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, Alonso; Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Tomori, James, Barkley, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Pedro, Abraham.

chelboy   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't want to dig him out but who on earth scouted him and came  away believing £71m was a good deal for the club? 

I'd love to know. 

7 year contract too just to sweeten the deal. Wouldn’t have been as bad if we sold Courotis for 71M too ,at least we would have downgraded for £0 rather than downgrading and making a £35M loss. 

Rob B   
6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Plenty of rotation

image.png.797bbebf2f34b2a3fc95a1f63a93c0d3.png

Chelsea (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, Alonso; Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Tomori, James, Barkley, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Pedro, Abraham.

I know you’re not a fan of RLC but I really like the look of that midfield. It’s got a bit of everything. 

Frank has certainly rung the changes. And it looks like he has opted for experience too...

chelboy   

Big rotation, reckon we will go 352 against United on the weekend. Shouldn’t struggle as much in midfield with Kova in the team.