It gets even better. 

2-1 and Soyuncu off

Excellent stuff

1 minute ago, Ham said:

It gets even better. 

2-1 and Soyuncu off

And it was Solanke too! Unbelievable. 

I think if we win we finish 4th.

can't see Leicester getting anything from their last 3 games. Rodgers has bottled it again.

2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Shows how **** everyone is. The maximum anyone can get and finish 3rd is 70 points. Utter rubbish.

Which fits with results being so random - none but the top two are strong enough to consistently overcome minor setbacks like a poor decision or a couple of players out of form.  We are all playing mid-table random football.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which fits with results being so random - none but the top two are strong enough to consistently overcome minor setbacks like a poor decision or a couple of players out of form.  We are all playing mid-table random football.

Yep. Problem being some of us are paying top-two dollars to be mid-table quality, ouch! 

3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Yep. Problem being some of us are paying top-two dollars to be mid-table quality, ouch! 

To be fair we haven't for a couple of years, and when we did it was that nasty spell in 2017.  
The money we hve spend in past tow seasons is Pulisic and a couple of players who haven't arrived yet.

9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

To be fair we haven't for a couple of years, and when we did it was that nasty spell in 2017.  
The money we hve spend in past tow seasons is Pulisic and a couple of players who haven't arrived yet.

780m GBP since the summer of 2014. Name 5 European sides that have a higher gross outlay. 

City has 904m GBP

Man U 758m GBP

Liverpool 588m GBP

Edited by The_Ghost