• Current Donation Goals

Can live with that, despite sleeping through 2nd half. Come on you Blues, only Wolves and Pool to do over. A mère bagatelle.

• Haha 1

Leo91   
Just now, paulw66 said:

Really? How many saves did Krul make? 2?

I only watched from the 60th minute on and I counted 3. 

I suppose if you were being kind you'd say, "three points, job done". 

But that was so utterly uninspiring it was frightening. 

That was not a side controlling the game, getting the goal they needed to win and professionally managing the game out. 

That was a "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas" performance. 

Horrible. 

Summary

3 more points.

Play like that against the dippers and wolves and zero points. 

I wonder if some of the players had their eye on Sunday and a possibility of another trip to Wembley?

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Really? How many saves did Krul make? 2?

Cherry-picking, really. Giroud could've had a hat trick on a better day and Tammy should've been there for James's cross late on. 

Once we got the first I never felt too uneasy - we were pretty solid. They were just hard to break down.

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Whataloadofballacks said:

Cherry-picking, really. Giroud could've had a hat trick on a better day and Tammy should've been there for James's cross late on. 

Once we got the first I never felt too uneasy - we were pretty solid. They were just hard to break down.

They're bottom of the league and have shipped more goals than anyone else 

I remember begging my parents to stay up after bedtime to watch football as a kid ... Actually started to resent not being in bed at the usual time there ...

Got the result and managed to not make any ridiculous defensive errors, which is the best anyone could realistically have hoped for. Fingers crossed Sheffield Utd do Leicester because that's what our season hinges on now, really.

Just now, paulw66 said:

They're bottom of the league and have shipped more goals than anyone else 

So? You've watched enough football to know that some days teams show up and other days they don't. Them being bottom of the league doesn't mean we automatically get to hammer them 6-0.