• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
8 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

PLEASE....Not that wretched Ropey League Chara!! I can't bloody bear it. I'm hoping to see one or two games next season ( as covid 19 has put paid to all gigs and day job till probably xmas) and I'm hoping not to watch us play the likes of FC Lotzofshiten from the Bulgarian Arsevipen league on a chilly west London night. 

...and what a jammy result tonight! At this rate I'm thinking of having a crafty fiver on us scoring 3 injury time goals against BM. And I see the Dippers lost there unbeaten home record tonight ...shame...( and do WE really have to give them a bit of clap as they come onto the pitch...BORING!). 

They were away mate.  

4 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

would say you would notice that Kevin Durant for instance has opted to take more than a year out. Its not because he wants to. He is being guided medicall

He is 32 and 17 stone 2 lb  (or was when fit)
And it is basketball.

paulw66   
28 minutes ago, Ham said:

He drove me mad.  You can add crowd noise but you can't mute the co-commentator only.  

It was so inane.

I switched it on into the second half, and within 2 minutes I was thinking, "what is he talking about?"

Ham   
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

It was so inane.

I switched it on into the second half, and within 2 minutes I was thinking, "what is he talking about?"

He clearly fears awkward silences.  Lost track of how many of the Wolves players had "cultured feet"

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, Ham said:

He clearly fears awkward silences.  Lost track of how many of the Wolves players had "cultured feet"

yes, the best commentators say the least 

10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

And then Mrs N always watches that bloody Homes Under The Hammer ...and guess whose boat race bloody well pops up all the time ( and he knows bugger all about the property game). One of these days I expect to find him in my kitchen cooking dinner when I get home! 

He makes me yearn for a return to the days of Martin Tyler and Andy Gray

paulw66   
22 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Bugger

don't worry, we can be the team that beats them

34 minutes ago, blue moon said:

He makes me yearn for a return to the days of Martin Tyler and Andy Gray

I didn't know they did homes under the hammer. 

Brian paid £24k at auction, spent £8k on the renovation and today has had it valued by two independent agents at £42k.

Take a boooooooowwwwww son. 

• Haha 1

Ham   
42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I didn't know they did homes under the hammer. 

Brian paid £24k at auction, spent £8k on the renovation and today has had it valued by two independent agents at £42k.

Take a boooooooowwwwww son. 

Very good 😆